Another new guy

DerekHKD

White Belt
Reaction score
Hello everyone, My name is Derek and I was directed here by some guys in my school. I study Moo Sul Kwan Hapkido, which I have been practicing for 3 years. Any way I look forward to posting on hear.

Greetings Derek and welcome to MT...Enjoy your stay..

Hello everyone, My name is Derek and I was directed here by some guys in my school. I study Moo Sul Kwan Hapkido, which I have been practicing for 3 years. Any way I look forward to posting on hear.

Hi Derek---good to have you with us, and you've come to the right place: one of our guys, Matt, also does Moo Sul Kwan MA, has for a long time, and he'll probably be really glad to see another MSKer on the board. Happy posting!

Glad you found the site my man. Check out my signature.....Dad said I have to pay him royalties. hahahahaha.

Seriously, Just a quick note about Derek. Derek is a very, dedicated hapkidoist.

Glad you found the site my man. Check out my signature.....Dad said I have to pay him royalties. hahahahaha.

Seriously, Just a quick note about Derek. Derek is a very, dedicated hapkidoist.
Thanks Matt, maybe you should pay him royalties, it is one of his most notorious qoutes:D

This is great there are so many diffrent forums to check out. I guess I better start with the hapkido forum.

Welcome Derek!

Always good to have another MSK Hapkidoin on board..pretty soon we're gonna have your whole Dojang on here.:D :lol:

Again,welcome!

Welcome aboard Derek! Glad to have you with us!

Latest Discussions

Back