New Guy

MAist25

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here at MT. My name is John, I'm 19, from the great state of New York, and I absolutely love martial arts. I am a 1st Dan in Hapkido, a 1st Dan in Moo Duk Kwan Taekwondo, and a lowly 6th Kyu in Judo. I studied Jeet Kune Do and Muay Thai for a brief time as well.

I am currently attending college, majoring in History as well as a minor in Military Science. I am also an Army ROTC cadet looking forward to commissioning in a couple of years.

I look forward to getting in on the discussions and meeting you all. Can't wait to dig in in the KMA section!

fighter_x

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm relatively new here myself, but so far I am pleased with the posters and the content. With that, let me welcome you here, I look forward to your insights.

Yondanchris

Master Black Belt
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm new here at MT. My name is John, I'm 19, from the great state of New York, and I absolutely love martial arts. I am a 1st Dan in Hapkido, a 1st Dan in Moo Duk Kwan Taekwondo, and a lowly 6th Kyu in Judo. I studied Jeet Kune Do and Muay Thai for a brief time as well.

I am currently attending college, majoring in History as well as a minor in Military Science. I am also an Army ROTC cadet looking forward to commissioning in a couple of years.

I look forward to getting in on the discussions and meeting you all. Can't wait to dig in in the KMA section!

Welcome John,

Fist let me say "thank you" for preparing to serve your country like many here on the forum have or are currently serving. Enjoy your time here at MT!!

OP
MAist25

MAist25

Blue Belt
Reaction score
thank you Chris, i appreciate it. and it is an absolute honor to just be able to put on the same uniform as all those who serve and who have served.

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Greetings and Welcome to MT....

Latest Discussions