Another good funny/silly site....

T

tonbo

Check this one out.....but don't take it too seriously!!

Wow, if it were just this easy, we'd all be ultra-powerful!!

Unleash the Tiger!!

:rofl: :rofl:

Peace--

Tonbo,

Cute site... I got a few laughs from it.. i will have to remember some of those moves next time sombody's "tone" offends me..

HA HA HA
:D

Originally posted by tonbo

Unleash the Tiger!!

Peace--
When I saw that Title I was thinking of something completely different. Last Time I "unleashed the Tiger" in public I got arrested, thats where picked up the nickname fist of fury.:D

Last Time I "unleashed the Tiger" in public I got arrested, thats where picked up the nickname fist of fury.

.....maybe that's a little more information than I needed to know.....:eek:

Next time, keep that tiger caged, huh? Heh.....

But thanks for sharing.....and glad you got a....*ahem*....kick out of it.....:D

Did anyone else have the little voice of Cornholio speaking to them while viewing that site? "Are you mocking me?".....

Peace--

Originally posted by tonbo
Did anyone else have the little voice of Cornholio speaking to them while viewing that site?

Yeah, but "I wasn't havin' any of that, so I unleashed the tiger" on his teepee asking @ss!

:rofl:

Take care

Yeah, but "I wasn't havin' any of that, so I unleashed the tiger" on his teepee asking @ss!

ROFL

Peace--

Are you threatening my bunghole??? I am the great CORNHOLIO!! I need tee pee!! Are you threatening me?

Looks to me (and I've seen plenty of 'em) like that kid put that site together as a school 'Computer Studies' assignment, and I just bet he and his classmates had a great time doing it too! Hope he got an 'A' !!! :D

I'd *have* to give him an "A"......maybe even an "A+".

I mean, I wouldn't want him unleashing the tiger on ME, now would I?

Peace--

I bet his teacher is scared of him. Especailly after seeing what unleashing his tiger can do. LOL

Michael

Are you KIDDING? That ain't my boy. If I caught either of my boys unleashing the tiger like that, I'd open up a can of whoop-a$$ on them so fast, it'd make their heads spin.

That's assuming that I got to them before their mom did.....

And yeah, I'll bet that kid is an unholy terror....:rolleyes:

Peace--

I really would like to get a shake with my fries when I get my Black Belt in McDojo Art of the Month. That would be return on my investment. Instead of a happy meal, it could be the Yellow Belt meal, ..., Black Belt meal. :rofl:

Please note that this idea and anothers I have not thought of yet are copyrighted and my personal properity, unless it can be used, reproduced or misquoted to make some one laugh or as a joke.

Thanks for the sites

Rich
:cool:

I thing you've hit on something there...better than the Cracker Jack belt most McDojo's give - but can you work it out so that we humble belt seekers can get a punch card? Maybe get your Black free with the purchase of your colored belts? ;)

You'd better get the patent rolling on this ASAP!:D

Cheers -

Tachi

Okay, I'm going to be filling out my application soon. Then, I can honorably deliver a colored-belt meal to all who call in.

And if they don't tip me......well......

I'll unleash the tiger on 'em. The *ninja* tiger. Yeah, that's it.

Peace--

Back