Another good funny/silly site....

T

tonbo

Check this one out.....but don't take it too seriously!!

Wow, if it were just this easy, we'd all be ultra-powerful!!

Unleash the Tiger!!

:rofl: :rofl:

Peace--

OP
E

Eraser

Tonbo,

Cute site... I got a few laughs from it.. i will have to remember some of those moves next time sombody's "tone" offends me..

HA HA HA
:D

OP
F

fist of fury

Originally posted by tonbo

Unleash the Tiger!!

Peace--
When I saw that Title I was thinking of something completely different. Last Time I "unleashed the Tiger" in public I got arrested, thats where picked up the nickname fist of fury.:D

OP
T

tonbo

Last Time I "unleashed the Tiger" in public I got arrested, thats where picked up the nickname fist of fury.

.....maybe that's a little more information than I needed to know.....:eek:

Next time, keep that tiger caged, huh? Heh.....

But thanks for sharing.....and glad you got a....*ahem*....kick out of it.....:D

Did anyone else have the little voice of Cornholio speaking to them while viewing that site? "Are you mocking me?".....

Peace--

Chris from CT

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by tonbo
Did anyone else have the little voice of Cornholio speaking to them while viewing that site?

Yeah, but "I wasn't havin' any of that, so I unleashed the tiger" on his teepee asking @ss!

:rofl:

Take care

OP
T

tonbo

Yeah, but "I wasn't havin' any of that, so I unleashed the tiger" on his teepee asking @ss!

ROFL

Peace--

OP
V

vincefuess

Are you threatening my bunghole??? I am the great CORNHOLIO!! I need tee pee!! Are you threatening me?

OP
T

tunetigress

Looks to me (and I've seen plenty of 'em) like that kid put that site together as a school 'Computer Studies' assignment, and I just bet he and his classmates had a great time doing it too! Hope he got an 'A' !!! :D

OP
T

tonbo

I'd *have* to give him an "A"......maybe even an "A+".

I mean, I wouldn't want him unleashing the tiger on ME, now would I?

Peace--

AvPKenpo

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I bet his teacher is scared of him. Especailly after seeing what unleashing his tiger can do. LOL

Michael

OP
T

tonbo

Are you KIDDING? That ain't my boy. If I caught either of my boys unleashing the tiger like that, I'd open up a can of whoop-a$$ on them so fast, it'd make their heads spin.

That's assuming that I got to them before their mom did.....

And yeah, I'll bet that kid is an unholy terror....:rolleyes:

Peace--

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I really would like to get a shake with my fries when I get my Black Belt in McDojo Art of the Month. That would be return on my investment. Instead of a happy meal, it could be the Yellow Belt meal, ..., Black Belt meal. :rofl:

Please note that this idea and anothers I have not thought of yet are copyrighted and my personal properity, unless it can be used, reproduced or misquoted to make some one laugh or as a joke.

Thanks for the sites

Rich
:cool:

OP
T

Tachi

I thing you've hit on something there...better than the Cracker Jack belt most McDojo's give - but can you work it out so that we humble belt seekers can get a punch card? Maybe get your Black free with the purchase of your colored belts? ;)

You'd better get the patent rolling on this ASAP!:D

Cheers -

Tachi

OP
T

tonbo

Okay, I'm going to be filling out my application soon. Then, I can honorably deliver a colored-belt meal to all who call in.

And if they don't tip me......well......

I'll unleash the tiger on 'em. The *ninja* tiger. Yeah, that's it.

Peace--

Latest Discussions