American troops deployed to Africa to hunt down blood thirsty Christian mystic

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The US confuses me.

One minute, its "PEACE 2 EVERYONE RECALL THE TROOPS".
Then "TO LIBYA!"
Then "Remember that Al Queda thing?"
Then "EVERYTHING IS OCCUPYING ALL OUR TIME GLOBAL NEWS!!!"
Then "Everything is calming down."
Then "TO AFRICA!"

And so forth.

Every U.S. President serving their first term at a time of war has been elected to a second term.

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
unless it happens to be true.............................

Well it didn't take long for you to run the denial flag up the flagstaff.

'Islamists believe in killing non-Muslim children', thats akin to the Jewish blood libel. Quite gross and really doesn't bear repeating. Shame on you.

Razor

Green Belt
Reaction score
For the last couple of years all we have heard from some around the world is that the U.S. keeps throwing its weight around and involving itself in the affairs of other countries, now, they want us to commit troops in of all places Uganda. Why can't the African nations go in there and sort this guy out? How about the Saudis? We will send in our guys, they will get the job done, and then everyone will complain that we got the job done, that we are meddling too much in Uganda, that we need to leave. The hand wringers over American policy need to really make up their minds about U.S. involvement. I'm all for killing bad guys, but Obama made his name trashing our fight in both Iraq and Afghanistan, real threats to the U.S. and our allies, and now involves us in every country with problems. Make up your minds guys.

Yeah, that Iraq with all its WMDs. Oh wait.

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
unless it happens to be true.............................

So you are saying every Muslim believes in killing non Muslim children? Do they eat them too, spill their blood as sacrifices?

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
The radical muslims don't have a problem with killing innocent people regardless of age, and it is the guy on the ground, who has been dealing with the nut job who made the accusations. Oh yes, the wmd thing. I guess you could ask all the other intelligence services where they were since they also reported on it, but that is old and of course Obama pulled us out of both wars and...oh yeah...we're still there aren't we.

Twin Fist

Grandmaster
Reaction score
every muslim?

no

but the book they worship DOES, thier prophet did

so you cant just assume it isnt true

So you are saying every Muslim believes in killing non Muslim children? Do they eat them too, spill their blood as sacrifices?

Razor

Green Belt
Reaction score
The radical muslims don't have a problem with killing innocent people regardless of age, and it is the guy on the ground, who has been dealing with the nut job who made the accusations. Oh yes, the wmd thing. I guess you could ask all the other intelligence services where they were since they also reported on it, but that is old and of course Obama pulled us out of both wars and...oh yeah...we're still there aren't we.

Don't know about all of them, but here is what the British Security Service had to say:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2010/jul/20/iraq-inquiry-saddam-mi5-chief

[URL="http://news.sky.com/home/politics/article/16058626"]http://news.sky.com/home/politics/article/16058626

[URL]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/8728371/MI5-told-Blair-Iraq-was-no-threat-to-UK.html
[/URL][/URL]

Master Dan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I suppose then it's amusing to you that this Christian warlord who kidnaps children for his army making them into soldiers and sex slaves,rapes, murders, tortures and destroys the lives of many thousands of people. It seems like you find such things only fit for sarcasm. Whether Obama should have sent troops on their own or sent them as part of a UN force can be debated but the fact remains that hunting down a war criminal isn't exactly expanding an imperialist footprint anywhere.

I have to agree with you and isn't interesting how a Democratic president has killed more of the top level terrorist that blood and guts Bush in 8 years? Makes you wonder given all the money his budies made from the wars and contracting bad enought but rip off contracting even killing our on GI's wiht inferior products and workmanship if the old comment from the Veitnam War was used hey can't we keep the war going a little longer so we can sell more helicopters. Just like Law Enforcement is a business that does not want crime to end but contain it did they kill just enough to justify the expenses but lets keep it going? Obama seems to me not to be afraid to kill the entire breeding stock if he could. I think we need to kick *** when needed but in a way that make every life of our men count when it comes to Iran why can't just one finger on a button anilate one city if the short guy will not stop promoting and supplying terorists groups instead of killing thousands of our youngest and brightest warriors in undefensable situations and urban or country settings where the enemy and friend all look alike? I think tactical special forces are much cheaper and more effective with proper support to hit hot spots but in the end its all a auction between the countries that have an interest in the natural resources and want to profit from supplying the weopons. regardless of what is said in public about high ideals and patrism behind closed doors its like the movie Oh Brother Who art Thou when preacher clubs them in the head " Its all about the Money Boys"

Josh Oakley

Senior Master
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
For the last couple of years all we have heard from some around the world is that the U.S. keeps throwing its weight around and involving itself in the affairs of other countries, now, they want us to commit troops in of all places Uganda. Why can't the African nations go in there and sort this guy out? How about the Saudis? We will send in our guys, they will get the job done, and then everyone will complain that we got the job done, that we are meddling too much in Uganda, that we need to leave. The hand wringers over American policy need to really make up their minds about U.S. involvement. I'm all for killing bad guys, but Obama made his name trashing our fight in both Iraq and Afghanistan, real threats to the U.S. and our allies, and now involves us in every country with problems. Make up your minds guys.

We owe the Ugandans one. They were security at the bases in Iraq. A number of them became friends of mine (especially after they finally learned that there was a volume setting on my chapel's sound equipment other than MAX), and yes, I absolutely would join in with them to help them fight this. They are our allies, have fought and bled with us, have faced Iraq with us. For less than minimum wage. And most of them were very good at their jobs. If the guys I know from Balad are having problems, it's serious. I'll go there in a heartbeat.

Meanwhile you make this about Obama. You ignorant dilletante. Iraq wasn't a direct threat. Not that I have any problem with going to Iraq. Any time we get to topple a Nazi party, I'm down. As for Uganda, any time we're off to take out a murderous religious nutjob, I'm down with that too.

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Every U.S. President serving their first term at a time of war has been elected to a second term.
Which is awefully convenient. But hey - Obama was probably going to be re-elected anyway. Because not only has there been a War, but he was the dude in the big Office when they killed Bin Laden. And I cant wait for that to get thrown into the Media around the next Election.

Not because im a Political Junkie.

But because I bet a Mate $25 itd happen. :D

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ah yes the big lie, when the report was 'sexed' up by Blair's cronies to make it look as if there were WMD. I take it you still believe it then. A final date has now been set to come out of Iraq totally btw.

A lot of people have no problem killing people of any and all ages, not just 'radical muslims' I don't see a lot of condemnation for all those other groups, oh that's right they are anti communist so must be supported and praised no matter how many they kill.

Cyriacus

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ah yes the big lie, when the report was 'sexed' up by Blair's cronies to make it look as if there were WMD. I take it you still believe it then. A final date has now been set to come out of Iraq totally btw.

A lot of people have no problem killing people of any and all ages, not just 'radical muslims' I don't see a lot of condemnation for all those other groups, oh that's right they are anti communist so must be supported and praised no matter how many they kill.

This reminds me of how most People ignore how Russians pretty much tore apart every German Town they went through.

OP
Tez3

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This reminds me of how most People ignore how Russians pretty much tore apart every German Town they went through.

When my other half was in the RAF he stayed in an accomodation block in Berlin for the tattoo, it was rumoured that it was haunted. When the Russians had arrived they had locked in the Germans in the attic and left them there to die. Haunted or not I don't know but the killing of the Germans was true enough.

JohnEdward

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Well, my Parish priest and his family would disagree about the warm and fuzzy communists. I am more than ready to do what is necessary to protect the U.S. Bill Mattocks. If it means dealing with Africa, then let's deal with it. The Chinese are on the move and spending lots of money on their military. The radical muslim terrorists are in Africa and they still hate america. I just get tired of hearing people complain about the size of the U.S. military, and the various actions we have had to take to deal with the long term threats to our country.

What really it the threat? China owns a huge part of the US. We made them and made them strong, we gave them the capital so we can be indebted to them. I wonder how that happened. In the 1970's-1980's the Saudis where buying up American like was a yard sale. The Bushes and Saudis are best buddies. We made the Saudis and made them strong, buying oil, becoming dependent on it, developing powerful oil and related industries both American and foreign. Having a dependancy. We made Bin Ladin. We made the terrorist strong so they could attack us. Our misguide assessment and understanding of the cold war brought us to be unreasonably over-competitive with Russia as a communist world power in the 1980's during their Afghanistan war, we backed and developed those Muslims who are now our terrorists. Our government was absent of any reason and reserve in developing those same Muslims who hate us now and are trying to kill us now, back than- US Government policy, embrace reckless and bad US foreign policy, out of so called US interests. If you want to protect the U.S. you are pointed in the wrong direction, barking up the wrong tree.

*China, the evil communist empire still out to get the US and take over the world. Perpetuated during the cold war by the same guys who brought you the empty threat of WMDs. This retro-fear of China is right out of the same play book from the same incompetent leaders who really poorly assessed China and Russia as communistic threats to the US. They kept the fear of communism and created the apocalyptic nuclear (the original WMD threat) war alive for self-interest purposes and profit, during later end of the cold war. And than returned to office in the last administration and helped build China into a super-power of today. The kicker is both Russia and China by the 1980s as countries were never in any state to threaten the US. It had been that way for decades.

Last edited:

Master Dan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
What really it the threat? China owns a huge part of the US. We made them and made them strong, we gave them the capital so we can be indebted to them. I wonder how that happened. In the 1970's-1980's the Saudis where buying up American like was a yard sale. The Bushes and Saudis are best buddies. We made the Saudis and made them strong, buying oil, becoming dependent on it, developing powerful oil and related industries both American and foreign. Having a dependancy. We made Bin Ladin. We made the terrorist strong so they could attack us. Our misguide assessment and understanding of the cold war brought us to be unreasonably over-competitive with Russia as a communist world power in the 1980's during their Afghanistan war, we backed and developed those Muslims who are now our terrorists. Our government was absent of any reason and reserve in developing those same Muslims who hate us now and are trying to kill us now, back than- US Government policy, embrace reckless and bad US foreign policy, out of so called US interests. If you want to protect the U.S. you are pointed in the wrong direction, barking up the wrong tree.

*China, the evil communist empire still out to get the US and take over the world. Perpetuated during the cold war by the same guys who brought you the empty threat of WMDs. This retro-fear of China is right out of the same play book from the same incompetent leaders who really poorly assessed China and Russia as communistic threats to the US. They kept the fear of communism and created the apocalyptic nuclear (the original WMD threat) war alive for self-interest purposes and profit, during later end of the cold war. And than returned to office in the last administration and helped build China into a super-power of today. The kicker is both Russia and China by the 1980s as countries were never in any state to threaten the US. It had been that way for decades.

I agree with your passion and much of your point to a point the US has much blood on its hands and much of it tied to corporations wanting to exploit 3rd world or other resources of other countries and its people but to say that China and Russia is all good and never a threat is niave. People in East Germany before freedom would not agree and remember the cultural revolution in china with Mou by the way Time magazine ran a very good story in the 60's about they were not concerned about nuclear war they woudl survive because they were relocating entire cities underground and figured they had enough population to just out survive us? We need to stop fighting wars that we cannot wind Afghanistan will go back to what it was before as soo as we leave becuase the population lacks the will to change and we have proped up a despot as a leader to serve our own purposes. we give aid with out insuring aid gets to the people who need it and it only serves to empower more abuse?

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
You know the saying? "maybe the old ways are best?" Perhaps Afghanistan doesn't WANT to change? Maybe they like things the way they've been for thousands of years. Wandering nomadic tribes or villages with their flocks of sheep and goats and living without the benefits of the world wide web, television, a soccer team and all the other nice comforts the rest of the civilized world seems to enjoy.
Besides we're screwing with their drug trade, all those opium, poppy and marijuana fields getting pounded and there goes the family savings. Now what? Make rugs?

That the Soviet Union tried to take over this country and failed should be a red-flag (pardon the pun) to any other super-power that it just might not be such a bright idea to expend resources on a what was shown to be a very stubborn and resilient people.

But then again, it is un-manly to *ahem* pull-out before you're done.

JohnEdward

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Changed my mind. Deleted the post, didn't feel what I had to say was important. :)

Last edited:

Master Dan

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
You know the saying? "maybe the old ways are best?" Perhaps Afghanistan doesn't WANT to change? Maybe they like things the way they've been for thousands of years. Wandering nomadic tribes or villages with their flocks of sheep and goats and living without the benefits of the world wide web, television, a soccer team and all the other nice comforts the rest of the civilized world seems to enjoy.
Besides we're screwing with their drug trade, all those opium, poppy and marijuana fields getting pounded and there goes the family savings. Now what? Make rugs?

That the Soviet Union tried to take over this country and failed should be a red-flag (pardon the pun) to any other super-power that it just might not be such a bright idea to expend resources on a what was shown to be a very stubborn and resilient people.

But then again, it is un-manly to *ahem* pull-out before you're done.

Another good point about the drugs, they would not have a business if we were not buying the majority of the drugs and our government props up a dictator who basically does nothing and our guys are having to deal with the tribal leaders who are the drug cartells thier and get a high percentage of the Billions in in aid sent to that country in the form of bribes for safe passage ect. does no one see anything messed up with that while our guys are targets by the same people we need to clean up our act in this country mexican cartells would not have guns and money if we weren't giving it to them we need to legalize drugs make it ourselves and develop independent fuel and all of a sudden our motivation for going alot of places disapears then lets kill real gad guys not our addiction partners

oftheherd1

Senior Master
Reaction score

Funnily enough the Vietnamese weren't any worst off and in fact many were actually better off under the communists, just shows how bad the 'capitalists' were!

I wasn't aware of that. Could you tell me when and how?

Latest Discussions