american tiger jujitsu

sealth

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has heard of american tiger jujitsu. i am seeking any info that could validate this system

rutherford

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
It does seem to exist, since you can order distance learning tapes from Brett Ernest. I'd highly question it.

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
How could you train jujitsu through a video tape, just a thought.

They have a real fighter that comes along with the tape that once it is inserted into the tape player he appear and starts to kick your butt.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
well, seeing as there are no indigenous American Tigers to begin with...Cougars, yes, Jaguars, yes, but tigers, no...

How about the Bobcat or Lynx?

tellner

Senior Master
Reaction score
No indigenous American Tigers? What about Tiger Schulman?

*runs. hides under bed*

OP
S

sealth

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
well, seeing as there are no indigenous American Tigers to begin with...Cougars, yes, Jaguars, yes, but tigers, no...

sure there is ,what about the detroit tigers or my personal favorite tony the tiger.

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
sure there is ,what about the detroit tigers or my personal favorite tony the tiger.

Ah, there we go, the Tony the Detroit Tiger Jujitsu Method! I like it!!

And of course there is also the Tigger method wherein your head is made out of rubber, and your tail is made out of springs, altho I think that might be English? At any rate, it's a very bouncy, fun, rambunctious style...

OP
S

sealth

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Ah, there we go, the Tony the Detroit Tiger Jujitsu Method! I like it!!

And of course there is also the Tigger method wherein your head is made out of rubber, and your tail is made out of springs, altho I think that might be English? At any rate, it's a very bouncy, fun, rambunctious style...

well you got me.i forgot about tigger,but that could be a good style.they say its hard to hit a target that never stops moving.now thats funny!!!

OP
S

sealth

Yellow Belt
Reaction score

i did some research and found that the north american cougar/puma is known as the (red tiger).so there you have it,an american tiger.

Latest Discussions