Jujitsu books in Toronto or GTA?

Jesse

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any good martial arts supply stores that I could get some books on jujitsu?

Of course, chapters is the first place I'll look, but I'm wondering if there are any good martial arts supply stores in the GTA that would sell books, I'm looking more for the history of jujitsu and the art behind it, not really the "learn to" for beginers type of books.

Any help would be appreciated.

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, Look up on the internet for the books/authors you want. Then go to Border's book store. Place a order if they have it.

They do not charge for shipping....and when it arrives you do not have to buy it. This is a great place to order books hard to find.

Amazon.com is another great place to seek..............Aloha

PS: I'm sure they shipped to Canada....a foreign place up north somewhere....?

RyuKyuBushi

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Classical Fighting Arts of Japan: A Complete Guide to Koryu Jujutsu (Bushido--The Way of the Warrior) (Hardcover)

GREAT BOOK........Available from Amazon.com

OP
Jesse

Jesse

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Ohh great guys, thanks

I was thinking about Amazon, but was trying to steer away from buying over the internet, alot of times you don't get what you were really looking for. So thats why I was looking for something local that I could physically look at before I purchased.

Any other preferences as for book titles? I'm new on the scene and don't really know what are good authers or book titles.

Thanks again thou guys