All kinds of requirements to rip students off! Is this normal?

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
i ripped myself off if that make sense.. i dont pay attention in english.. or in any other subject for the matter.

and about the whole abbreviation thing..

can i please know the reason why were not allowed to use abbreviations... its hard not 2.
i mean its hard not to.
Here's the reason you're not allowed because that's the rules and you agreed to them my friend, if someone's naturally not got good English and they read abbreviations they won't have a clue what you're on about is it really that difficult to write for example you instead of u

hoshin1600

Senior Master
Reaction score

can i please know the reason why were not allowed to use abbreviations... its hard not 2.
i mean its hard not to.
Because I'm old and it looks like you are just hitting random keys. I have no idea that your trying to communicate something.

senseiblackbelt

Green Belt
Reaction score
He's talking to you not about you. ( Remember the communication thing, this is why we write 'proper' English?) he's talking about the OP who has many threads like this one criticising martial arts.

critisizes martial arts? no offense to the op but if u critisize it so much y even bother being on this forum?

Because I'm old and it looks like you are just hitting random keys. I have no idea that your trying to communicate something.

fair enough. ill try to use proper enligsh next time

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
my mood got a whole lot betta. even though

dont u thhink thats a bit harsh i mean come on..
No not at all when he first started on here everyone tried to help him but then he kept asking the same questions and acting like he knows everything because he watches videos and has made 0 effort to train that's why no one likes him here

senseiblackbelt

Green Belt
Reaction score
No not at all when he first started on here everyone tried to help him but then he kept asking the same questions and acting like he knows everything because he watches videos and has made 0 effort to train that's why no one likes him here

hes better than me ;)

my questions are 100x worse.
that one abt the kyokushin kata was cringeworthy.

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
critisizes martial arts? no offense to the op but if u critisize it so much y even bother being on this forum?

fair enough. ill try to use proper enligsh next time

This is what we have been asking ourselves lol!

Kickboxer101

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
hes better than me ;)

my questions are 100x worse.
that one abt the kyokushin kata was cringeworthy.
No he's not better than you because at least you train he doesn't he sits on his backside criticising and asking questions without bothering to do anything. It's not the questions that people don't like it's him not bothering to listen or even do anything

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
i ripped myself off if that make sense.. i dont pay attention in english.. or in any other subject for the matter.

Then it's time you did. Ignorance of this sort can be self-corrected.

i mean its hard not to.

No, it's not difficult. Not in the least. Firstly, what you're using are NOT abbreviations. They're slang at best and utter gibberish at worst. Using "Dr" instead of "Doctor" is an abbreviation. Using "2" because you're too lazy to write "to" and/or don't know the difference between "to", "two", and "too" is something else entirely.

This is an international forum, with members from many countries. Members for whom English is a second (or third...) language. Communicating under these circumstances can be challenging even when using real language. Replace actual words with gibberish and it becomes impossible.