Aiki-Jutsu training books/DVD's?

St Matt

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi,

I am currently training in Aikido and very much enjoying it but I am also interested in learning some Aiki-jutsu techniques to go with my Aikido. Unfortunately I cant find any dojo's anywhere near me here in the UK so I wondered if anyone could recommend any good Aiki-jutsu training books or DVD's? I have got the 'Hidden roots of Aikido' book which is about Aiki-justsu but are there any others?

Cheers,
Matt

(I didnt know whether to post this in here or the Ju-jutsu sub forum so appologies if I have put it in the wrong place).

OP
S

St Matt

White Belt
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for the link I will take a look at that!

K-man

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
One you might consider:
"The Hidden Roots of Aikido: Aiki Jujutsu Daitoryu - Secret Techniques of an Ancient Martial Art", by Shiro Omiya.

:asian:

OP
S

St Matt

White Belt
Reaction score
Yorkshirelad, thanks for the link. Are these DVD's a mail order item? It says collect from the Dojo only but I may have missed something?

K-man thanks, I have recently purchased this book and I am finding it very interesting.

yorkshirelad

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yorkshirelad, thanks for the link. Are these DVD's a mail order item? It says collect from the Dojo only but I may have missed something?

K-man thanks, I have recently purchased this book and I am finding it very interesting.

Go to the Shuyokan website and I believe you can order the DVDs and pay through Paypal.

OP
S

St Matt

White Belt
Reaction score
Thanks yorkshirelad I will check it out!

Jose Garrido

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
You can always go to www.budovideos.com and look under aikijujutsu. I personally recommend the videos by Kondo Katsuyuki. They are all instructional.

Jose Garrido

Latest Discussions