Agendas, Kenpo Associations, & Grandmasters

P

ProfessorKenpo

Originally posted by Goldendragon7
Wrong, Let's just say it "SHOULD BE AS YOU SAY". I agree wholeheartedly. But if you look close........ the title of "Senior" Grandmaster is being used by several. In my opinion (and yours) it should be ONLY for Mr. Parker, but you need to tell those that are using it that they shouldn't (somehow you and I as well as many others got that message but it obviously missed others somehow?:().

:asian:

I frequently let others know about the SGM title being reserved for Mr. Parker and have taken quite a bit of heat for it, nevertheless, I will continue to do so.

Have a great Kenpo day

Clyde

L

lonekimono

Hello Clyde Been waiting for you to say hi,:p
it's been a long time since we talked it's good to heard from you;)
and unlike what Dennis said i DO know how to spell lol
but living in New Jersey might have something to do with ( u think):D talk to you soon

Brother John

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ya' know for a brown belt you're pretty smart! LOL

Thank you Mr. Conaster.
A fine compliment from you.

Your Brother
John

PS: In your years of experience do you find most Browns to be dunderheads???

Goldendragon7

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brother John
In your years of experience do you find most Browns to be dunderheads?

LOL........ NO, not the ones that have a strong lineage. In fact, some browns have more horse sense than many black belts.....lol.

R

roryneil

I only see all this division when I read posts here on the internet. But I remember people coming to Mr. Duffy's school and camp and I saw nothing but brotherhood. I remember going out to dinner with Mr. Burks and more recently Mr. Speakman after a seminar. I remember hearing all the great stories from Mr. C. I remember training with Mr. Billings (he probably doesn't remember but he was at Mr. Duffy's school polishing up for 2nd Black I believe). I love going to camp and meeting all these other students of Kenpo. I don't ever meet another Kenpo student/instructor and the first thing to ask is "What is your Association?". I generally see nothing but brotherhood when I come here to Martialtalk. Maybe I just wear rose colored glasses. If I'm wrong I still prefer it that way.

OP
Michael Billings

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
... I just wish mine had not gotten run over when they fell off the Harley.

Originally posted by royneil:
I generally see nothing but brotherhood when I come here to Martialtalk. Maybe I just wear rose colored glasses. If I'm wrong I still prefer it that way.
We would ALL prefer it that way.

Oss,
-Michael

cdhall

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by roryneil
I only see all this division when I read posts here on the internet.

I confess I don't get out much but I don't recall meeting anyone in person who was anything but very nice.

And I made several friends selling out the Homecoming Video so I really have not met any KenpozosTM (Hey, if Joe can do it, I can too. Kenpo+Bozo=Kenpozo).
:D

I have met some people who were clueless but I'll save that. Met one yesterday.