2003 John Sepulveda Spirit Camp

K

KenpoIsIt

I would like to thank all of the students and instructors who attended the 9th Annual John Sepulveda Spirit Camp this past weekend. Your support and dedication have made this into an excellent event. We are looking forward to seeing all of you again very soon.

Respectfully,
Scott Johnson
AKTS Director

Michael Billings

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Scott,

Thanks for all your work! You make running a camp seem easy ... and that is not a small task! With over 150 people there this year, everything appeared to run like clockwork, trust me, this is not always the case.

Really enjoyed seeing Ed Downey again, and meeting his students and daughter. All the instructors were awesome and I can't wait to crank up some drills from camp tonight in class.

Oss & Kudos on a great experience.
-MB

OP
K

KenpoIsIt

Mr. Billings

Thank you for the kind words. This camp really runs itself. Quality instructors help it work really easy. It was great to see you and Mr. Burks again. I really need to get down to Texas and see your neck of the woods. Please let me know when you have any upcoming seminars.

Respectfully,
Scott

OP
K

Kirk

Originally posted by KenpoIsIt
Mr. Billings

Thank you for the kind words. This camp really runs itself. Quality instructors help it work really easy. It was great to see you and Mr. Burks again. I really need to get down to Texas and see your neck of the woods. Please let me know when you have any upcoming seminars.

Respectfully,
Scott

Zach Whitson seminar, in San Antonio in September ... Mr Billings
will be there :D

Bill Lear

Brown Belt
Reaction score
It was good to see Mr. Sepulveda get out on the mat at the Homecoming Camp. I had a lot of fun being in the technique line with him, and know that anytime spent on the mat with him is good time spent! Good to hear that your event went off without a hitch.

Sincerely,
Bill Lear

P.S. It's good to be back on Martial Talk. :cool:

Latest Discussions