A Public Apology to Rainman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigung86

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Rainman,

I want to take an opportunity, if possible to stop the madness.

I will stand here and say that I am truly sorry that we got into a spitting contest. I normally do not do things like that, and really have no excuse, but to say that I let a few things bother me that normally I could not care less about. I have a couple of personal issues right now that are really clouding my judgment. i.e. Wednesday is my last full day of employment, and unless I want to take a job at Wal-Mart, there's no real employment opps in sight, for now, anyway. Again, that is, I realize, no excuse. However I do apologize again.

If you wish to not accept then that's fine. But I really don't think you need to be looking for me to take shots at you. That's not my style.

I hope you accept and will continue to share your knowledge with the fine folks on this forum whatever you may think of me.

Sincerely,

Dan Farmer

ps: I probably should have left my keyboard in Sheboygan.

R

Rainman

Thankyou- I don't like to hold negative thoughts either. All is forgiven on my end so now we can easily just go back to talking shop. You're a gentlemen and a scholar and I wish you luck and good fortune in your search.

:asian:

G

GouRonin

I'd work at Wal-Mart.

But that's just me. I'm crazy that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.