Sijo Emperado Is Alive

KENPOJOE

Brown Belt
Reaction score
Please accept my apologies...
I received an email from Pat Tracy that she had heard from Al Tracy while he was in California that he was informed that Sijo Emperado had passed away. Mrs. Tracy is normally a viable source for information so I contacted some hawaiian instructors about the news and they contacted me back and informed me that Sijo Emperado is very much alive!!!!
I have never been so happy to be wrong about someone or something in my life!
Again, please accept my most humble apolgies and I ask martialtalk to please pull the other thread with the false information.
Thank you for your time,
KENPOJOE

Doc

Senior Master
Reaction score
KENPOJOE said:
Please accept my apologies...
I received an email from Pat Tracy that she had heard from Al Tracy while he was in California that he was informed that Sijo Emperado had passed away. Mrs. Tracy is normally a viable source for information so I contacted some hawaiian instructors about the news and they contacted me back and informed me that Sijo Emperado is very much alive!!!!
I have never been so happy to be wrong about someone or something in my life!
Again, please accept my most humble apolgies and I ask martialtalk to please pull the other thread with the false information.
Thank you for your time,
KENPOJOE
The posting caused me to check as well. A reminder: "historians" don't accept a "she said that he said that he heard" as fact. Especially on such a serious subject and post it on the internet.

Latest Discussions