A Plight I Sympathise With

elder999

El Oso de Dios!
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-19268791

I only lost five years rather than twenty but I do have an understanding of how bewildering an experience she is going through.

Sorry you had to go through that, Mark.

We had a couple here in New Mexico-Kim and Crickett Carpenter-they were in a car wreck 2 months after they got married, Crickett was comatose, and woke up with only 18 months of her memory gone-but they were the months that included meeting her husband and marrying him-and he had to court her all over again, which he did successfully.They wrote a book together,the book was made into a movie, and they made lot$ and lot$ of lemonade from that lemon....
....plus, they got to fall in love all over again, which is pretty cool.

cdunn

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Sorry you had to go through that, Mark.

We had a couple here in New Mexico-Kim and Crickett Carpenter-they were in a car wreck 2 months after they got married, Crickett was comatose, and woke up with only 18 months of her memory gone-but they were the months that included meeting her husband and marrying him-and he had to court her all over again, which he did successfully.They wrote a book together,the book was made into a movie, and they made lot$ and lot$ of lemonade from that lemon....
....plus, they got to fall in love all over again, which is pretty cool.

Oh god, I have every respect and empathy for anyone who had to go through all that, but that was the most excrable movie I've ever been dragged to go see.

Latest Discussions