A note to spammers, liars, kids and "special people".

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
An army colonel was trying to give a colleague of mine the 'don't you know who I am' stuff a while back. "Sir" he replied back to the blustering soldier "I think you are confusing your rank with my authority"

BrandiJo

Master of Arts
Reaction score
lol, nice Bob. I am sorry you get so much crap to deal with but MT is awesome because of it so please keep it up, you and your staff are amazing :)

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
An army colonel was trying to give a colleague of mine the 'don't you know who I am' stuff a while back. "Sir" he replied back to the blustering soldier "I think you are confusing your rank with my authority"

LMAO!! Nice one! I have to remember that!

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
hmm....
add spammed item to filters
ban losers who spam
send TOS notices to their ISP's and webhosts

I'm at a loss as to what else we can do.
Maybe I should modify the rules to allow in-depth public ridiculing of spammers and spammed products....but that does just give them free publicity.
But....it does seem like it would be fun.....heh.
That's what happens at that other site I mentioned... They have a special folder for the "special children." Trolls and such have their posts moved there, where they get subjected to lots and lots of special attention, without bothering others.

OP
Bob Hubbard

Bob Hubbard

Retired
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
If it's the one I'm thinking of I tend to like the idea. Just wish they'd delete the stuff hotlinked to MT and my clients (which they don't seem inclined to do).

I'm thinking of sending in the Fast Action Response Team to tackle the spammers.
;)

Latest Discussions