4th trimester abortions...some need help with biology...

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I can't read your post but I can see the title and the reason they are called trimesters is because there are 3 of them......not 4

Tri = 3
quadri = 4
quadru = 4

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
You should watch the video then...if you read this post you would realize the problem with these college students...and their moral compass...

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I can't read your post but I can see the title and the reason they are called trimesters is because there are 3 of them......not 4

Tri = 3
quadri = 4
quadru = 4
Why cant you see the post?

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
actually you re blocked...but it has nothing to do with anything scary :rolleyes:

I can however click a link to see them from time to time and still keep you blocked

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
actually you re blocked...but it has nothing to do with anything scary :rolleyes:

I can however click a link to see them from time to time and still keep you blocked
So you block people but feel the need to comment on their*posts

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Eric Cartman's mother goes into a planned parenthood and wants to have a 40th trimester abortion.

OP
B

billc

Grandmaster
Reaction score
In the Kentucky Fried movie they did something like that. They had a bit where a land mark Supreme Court case allowed for abortion up to the 5th year of life...it was pretty funny. The kid was running around terrorizing everyone...

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
These people are really no stupider than those who scream that all abortions should be illegal - without considering that the treatment for such things as ectopic pregnancy is... abortion.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
These people are really no stupider than those who scream that all abortions should be illegal - without considering that the treatment for such things as ectopic pregnancy is... abortion.

The <female dog> had sex.. she deserves it...

</sarcasm>

but yeah, people in general are stupid....I hope they get a concussion from the :duh: when they read this!

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Lets see....I only have 1 poster blocked...and on rare occasions I do check....I think since I blocked bill there have been 3........that ok with you.

What's the point of blocking someone of your still going to post on their threads? Seems silly like the kid that hides his eyes during a scary move buy peeks thru the cracks between his fingers. But whatever floats your boat. I've got an important debate about peanut brittle to get to.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
A fourth trimester is no more stupid then those who have signed petitions for banning dihydrogen monoxide and ending women's sufferage

Steve

Mostly Harmless
Reaction score
Guys. Blocking posters is a feature of the forum. Anyone can block whomever they want. There's no wrong way to do it, and they shouldn't have to justify it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Yup. No one knows if a person is blocked unless you tell them.

Anyone can block nearly anyone else. One key exception - one cannot block a mod, and in return, a mod cannot block anyone at all.

Big Don

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Yup. No one knows if a person is blocked unless you tell them.

Anyone can block nearly anyone else. One key exception - one cannot block a mod, and in return, a mod cannot block anyone at all.

Can I block posts about blocking? They bore me.

Latest Discussions