4am and Disturbed

R

Rob_Broad

Originally posted by jfarnsworth
I pass, 3 is more than I can handle. Besides the middle one is a girl that has all kinds of boys calling the house already and she's only 7. I must keep my skills sharp for when they decide to show up at the doorstep. :eek: Of course thinking ahead of the game maybe showing the boys Backbreaker with the extension or leaping crane or a few others might keep their paws off my girl.

Answer the door with a bloody knife, you willnot have many problems after that.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by Rob_Broad
Answer the door with a bloody knife, you willnot have many problems after that.

I like that idea. Too bad I don't own a samurai sword.:rofl:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I like that idea. Too bad I don't own a samurai sword.:rofl:

JF,

I will loan you one of mine :D

What are friends for :)

OP
Seig

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
I pass, 3 is more than I can handle. Besides the middle one is a girl that has all kinds of boys calling the house already and she's only 7. I must keep my skills sharp for when they decide to show up at the doorstep. :eek: Of course thinking ahead of the game maybe showing the boys Backbreaker with the extension or leaping crane or a few others might keep their paws off my girl.
Dance of Death or Squeezing the Peach may be better.

qizmoduis

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seig
Dance of Death or Squeezing the Peach may be better.

Thus exposing the secondary, but still very important reason that I chose to begin kenpo training. I have a 6yo daughter. In ten years, I'm going to send those hairy bags of raging testosterone howling from my front door in terror.

:D

I'll have my certificates laminated and my belts displayed on a rack in full view of the front door.

Squeezing the Peach gets my vote for the best-named technique. It's very...aptly descriptive.

"Hi. I'm Adrienne's father. Let me demonstrate what my daughter will do to you if you get out of hand, and what I will do to you if you make her cry, if you get her home late, if you aren't unfailingly polite, if you dress like a jackass, or hell, if you even look at her funny."

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Four girls and one boy. I already have the certificates and belts displayed where they can be easily seen. I just invite the guys to come to the school and watch a training session. After that the conversation normally goes from "Hey, wassup" to "Good evening, Mr. Letchford":D

J

Jill666

I have a friend who is testing for 1st dan this summer. He is a 6'4" 240lb Desert Storm USMC vet, with a one-year-old daughter who spent the first 6 months of her life in the hospital. She is everything to him, and in the dojo we are already pitying any poor schmuck who decides to date her!

:angel: :apv: :anic: :wah:

R

Rob_Broad

Before my daughter got married, I had been known, once or twice to politely(subject to objectivity) ask boyfriends of hers to leave my property.

There is no such thing as an over-protective father.

R

RCastillo

Before my daughter got married, I had been known, once or twice to politely(subject to objectivity) ask boyfriends of hers to leave my property.

Politely my butt, you probably shot them..................:shotgun: :eek:

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
Politely my butt, you probably shot them..................:shotgun: :eek:

Whatever works. :cool: I say protect your own yard. :eek:

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Politely my butt, you probably shot them..................

Yes, but he did it with the politest of intentions. :D

Seriously, though, the dating game is one of the big reasons my daughters study MA. It's no guarantee that they won't get hurt but it will hopefully give them the tools they need to make the chance of being hurt a lot lower as well as the awareness to keep themselves from getting into a bad situation in the first place. As for my son, he's only 3 and not yet old enough to study. Him I worry about..... he has his mother's temper.

Latest Discussions