4am and Disturbed

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig
I was just looking at my wife's avatar, for you unwashed heathen's that do not know, that would be KenpoTess, when I noticed the devilish little grin on her face. I happened to glance down and notice that at this point in time, her post count is 666. So here I am, 4 am at work, alone and very disturbed....

Unwashed,........ Heathen? I'm very hurt, but...........your still the luckiest man on the planet to be with the "Queen of Pain!:cool:

R

RCastillo

Originally posted by Seig
Not particularly, but we can turn it into that if someone insists.

The vote was cancelled on account of lack of Interest!;)

R

Rob_Broad

Originally posted by RCastillo
The vote was cancelled on account of lack of Interest!;)

I demand a recount. I know for certain I voted pick on the Tracy's people in this thread.

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by RCastillo
Very juvenile.............

Hey I'm just a big kid at times. I've got three kids to chase around. 9,7, & 2 that's enough for anyone to handle.:eek:

theletch1

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey I'm just a big kid at times. I've got three kids to chase around. 9,7, & 2 that's enough for anyone to handle.

No it isn't.... 13, 11, 11, 9, 3. Now, that's enough. Hey, everyone needs a hobby:D

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by theletch1
No it isn't.... 13, 11, 11, 9, 3. Now, that's enough. Hey, everyone needs a hobby:D

I pass, 3 is more than I can handle. Besides the middle one is a girl that has all kinds of boys calling the house already and she's only 7. I must keep my skills sharp for when they decide to show up at the doorstep. :eek: Of course thinking ahead of the game maybe showing the boys Backbreaker with the extension or leaping crane or a few others might keep their paws off my girl.

Latest Discussions