2012 Olympic Taekwondo Brackets

ralphmcpherson

Senior Master
Reaction score
Thanks for posting Gorilla. Im going to sit back tonight, and hopefully catch some of the tkd on tv with a couple of beers. The time difference here is making it difficult to see certain events, but hopefully I can catch a bit of it, my kids are looking forward to it also.

OP
G

Gorilla

Master of Arts
Reaction score
good stuff!! the aussie just won, I wasnt expecting that.:)

I was happy with this result! Mexico pulled a fast one and sent Garcia over Damian Villa. Villa was the one who had qualified the Division. Did not get the publicity that Cook got. They said they pulled him from the team for breaking curfew in Europe but Villa denies this.

miguksaram

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Just watch Tapei comback to tie the score only to loose to sudden death points. They called the kick to the head from the Russian, but personally I didn't see the point. It missed him even in the retraction of the kick. Oh well. I do see the frustration of asking for video replay in the middle of the matches. That messes up the flow way too much.

Markku P

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Just watch Tapei comback to tie the score only to loose to sudden death points. They called the kick to the head from the Russian, but personally I didn't see the point. It missed him even in the retraction of the kick. Oh well. I do see the frustration of asking for video replay in the middle of the matches. That messes up the flow way too much.

I didn't see that either and they show it 3 different angles

//Markku

Latest Discussions