2 Year Old Red Belt - Read & Weep....

How would you like to be this girl when she is 18 and trying to live up to the hype of being the youngest red belt ever

Or worse believing her own "press clipping" about her skill level and attempting to use them in a real self defense situation..

That's nothing!

Awesome, Im challenging Arnold when he gets his BlackBelt... and Im not even a blackbelt yet so he should wipe the floor with me!...

So... hes 2 weeks old at the time... if he has the belt, he has the skills, right?

Awesome, Im challenging Arnold when he gets his BlackBelt... and Im not even a blackbelt yet so he should wipe the floor with me!...

So... hes 2 weeks old at the time... if he has the belt, he has the skills, right?

Soounds reasonable to me. You better start brushing up on some techniques right now though. He has been training sense conception you know. Actually before because Momma claims it is in his genes. Good luck to you :asian:.

That he does.

Weird things happen in the Red Dwarf universe...

When my daughter was born, one of the first things she did was form her foot into a perfect front kick position.

I guess I shoulda signed a certificate for her right there and then :rolleyes:

On the original post in this thread All I have to say is that i think it is a travisty and a insult to all instructors and students of the arts for a child that young to be given that rank

tshadowchaser, you are right, I treated this in a frivolous manner and I do apologize. (now hanging my head in shame). Uh wait, I just reread the original post and I don't see where you say that. All I see is a website, did I miss something? To be honest, I do find it hard to treat this in a serious manner. If I offended you I am sorry, but...............................

When my daughter was born, one of the first things she did was form her foot into a perfect front kick position.

I guess I shoulda signed a certificate for her right there and then

Is she accepting students? The red belt rejected my application, saying I wasn't advanced enough to study with her yet.

Back