Karate Teacher in UK Gets Caught.....

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Interesting term, "con fu."

Since he was a JMA (possibly OMA) teacher, though, wouldn't "Con Do" be more appropriate? :)

Kensai

Black Belt
Reaction score
Interesting term, "con fu."

Since he was a JMA (possibly OMA) teacher, though, wouldn't "Con Do" be more appropriate? :)

Just a good headline as far as that paper is concerned. They're rarely bothered about accuracy, and it's main reader base tends to be "white vanman" chavs. Mind you, it makes good loo-roll when caught short.... ;)

charyuop

Black Belt
Reaction score
I watched the video in the site. Let's see...since 1994, that means almost 13 years with no training. HELLOOOOOOO can you keep a body in such a good shape with 13 years of inactivity?????

tshadowchaser

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
there is an instructo in my area that ha been on disability for 30 yeas because of a bad back and he claims to be a master instructor in a few styles
I wish insurence companies would keep closer track of those claimimg full disability that teach MA. If you can run around, throw people , do kicks, pinch, etc. hpw can you be totaly disabled

still learning

Senior Master
Reaction score
Hello, There is NO perfect human being. BUT in the world of martial arts? There is certain expections from our Teachers.

A for Humbleness. B for Being truthful, honest,fair,loyal to your students. C. A role model for all to follow, (setting the proper way to behave). D. leader and caring person. ....and lots more is expected from most of us on what we want to see in our TEACHERs.

It is almost like a religion....because you have to believe in what you are learning and doing.

Most of our teachers are like above, but there are those who have a weak side to them.....................Aloha (staying strong)