200? I go to work for a few hours and you all get the membership up to 200?

Kewl :D

Cthulhu

200+ members, and well over 5000 posts. :D

We're doing an average of 2 new members / day, and 150 posts/day.

This is great! Thanks everyone for making MT a success!

:asian:

Next benchmark, 500 members, 10,000 posts. :eek: :D :asian:

Congrats guys you are doin an amazing job. Too good in fact, I have noticed less traffic in other forums in the last while. I believe it is due to the success of this site.

Wow. :)

We're doing an average of 2250 pages viewed each day...the last weeks been alot higher.
I expect by year end we'll be pushing over 10,000 per day. :)

I expect by year end we'll be pushing over 10,000 per day

I know it's not any of my business, Kaith, but are you set up to
handle that much traffic? I'm a computer geek by trade, which
is why I asked.

Our sites currently in 1 of Verios Data Centers, but will be moving shortly. New NOC will allow for a hopefully more robust and reliable connection. Server is a Dual P3 1 Ghz with 3GB ram.
We're allowed 15GB data xfer a month, and I can upgrade to 20GB xfer if need be. Right now, we're pushing about 1.5 GB/mo.

I'm hoping to move MT to a dedicated box this summer, provided its within budget.

I run a hosting/design company, so we're self-hosted. (shameless plug, anyone needs hosting/design, click the link at the bottom of every page, and let me know youre on MT. I'll give ya a nice discount. :) )

Now Gou, you behave, ot I'll have to remove my tapeed glasses and pocket protecter and ask ya to rumble. :)

that a guy with a BS in BS can beat a guy whos just full a BS? :)

Course, I aint a Vulcan, so no way I can tell what you're thinking...let me guess..... hmmm....quite dark in there....has something to do with dance, and..... plastic! :)

A barbie dance party? Ewwww.....:rofl:

Well, I'm back on the Atkin's Diat again after a three month hiatus. When I first got on the diet was in September 2000 weighing 270. I nearly made it down to 200 in September 2001 and just got tired of it. January 1 I was back to 220 and now lost three pounds! Hope to get below 200 -- it's been a long time!

Back