Would biting work here?

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
Bye bye non-hard sparring Kraver.
Mate I truly think you might have brain damage..,.it would explain a lot. You've mentioned Krav Maga in every post towards like its some kind of insult...grow up boy

OP
FriedRice

FriedRice

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Mate I truly think you might have brain damage..,.it would explain a lot. You've mentioned Krav Maga in every post towards like its some kind of insult...grow up boy

I speak the truth, little bro.

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
MMmmmm.... maybe.... I can see the point, but I'm not sure I agree with it.
If you're talking about a sporting event, then this is certainly true.
But if I am really fighting, then I'm not likely to believe that tapping out or saying "Uncle" is going to do me any good. In that situation, it's far more likely that I will raise the level of violence to include biting, breaking things, or shooting my assailant.

See if I had someone in an arm bar and they bit me I would break it

Even if I wasn't going to before hand.

If I see someone pull a weapon out in a fight I generally stomp them. Even as a bystander.

Headhunter

Senior Master
Reaction score
I speak the truth, little bro.
Yes I do Krav Maga? So what I'm proud of it and I enjoy it. You must be very unhappy with your life if you've got to try and insult someone for something they do

OP
FriedRice

FriedRice

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Yes I do Krav Maga? So what I'm proud of it and I enjoy it. You must be very unhappy with your life if you've got to try and insult someone for something they do

Didn't you insult me for sparring hard and risking CTE and concussions, repeatedly throughout this thread? Plenty of insults from you towards me for something that I do, so you're a hypocrite and therefore "you must be very unhappy with your life".

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Why? What's untrue about what I said towards him? He even admits to them all.
This isn't about 'stating facts'. It's the derogatory, insulting and disrespectful way you're approaching this and others. I for one support an open, friendly forum built on respect and inclusion, not one that belittles people for their training. There's speaking truth, and then there's judging people because they don't train like you do. Why does it even matter what anyone 'admits' to you? What are you trying to get out of this?

OP
FriedRice

FriedRice

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
This isn't about 'stating facts'. It's the derogatory, insulting and disrespectful way you're approaching this and others. I for one support an open, friendly forum built on respect and inclusion, not one that belittles people for their training. There's speaking truth, and then there's judging people because they don't train like you do. Why does it even matter what anyone 'admits' to you? What are you trying to get out of this?

Why aren't you calling them out on their direct insults towards me that are much worse than what you're accusing me of, which is still ambiguous and based solely on your own interpretations....of which, I deny?

If he admits to not sparring hard for full KO's because he fears getting CTE and concussions, then how else am I supposed to judge that? If I shouldn't judge then why are you judging my judgements? Kind of hypocritical, is it not?

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Why aren't you calling them out on their direct insults towards me that are much worse than what you're accusing me of, which is still ambiguous and based solely on your own interpretations....of which, I deny?

Well it's irrelevant and beside the point. Sure there were remarks made that weren't overly respectful. I'm speaking to you because of a pattern of this. So you deny you were insulting and disrespectful to others... right. Fine. Am not going to try and convince you. Perhaps it would be a good self-reflective practice to read through your posts. I'm simply for a forum free of that nonsense of trying to bring others down because they don't spar or train as 'hard' as you. And the getting people to try and admit they're scared... far out man really...

If he admits to not sparring hard for full KO's because he fears getting CTE and concussions, then how else am I supposed to judge that? If I shouldn't judge then why are you judging my judgements? Kind of hypocritical, is it not?

Nup see now you're hiding behind that you're 'judging my judgements' circular stuff. I'm simply calling you on stuff, not judging. Like I said, I like a friendly, welcoming forum (so do the mods), so am simply calling out when things have gone too far. Not every action is based on right/wrong judgement. Only coming from the perspective of judgement does everything feel like a judgement. I know within myself I'm coming from respect to everyone here, and actually respect to you.

Even if he admitted he was scared of getting a concussion.... so?? Even if he said it's not due to fear but simply wanting to live a quality life outside of training (which is exactly what he said), so??

I'll leave it at that, it's up to you to listen or take anything on board I won't force anything upon you.

OP
FriedRice

FriedRice

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well it's irrelevant and beside the point. Sure there were remarks made that weren't overly respectful.

More like, it's because my arguments offends you and so you side with them and their bad behaviors = you're biased and unreliable.

I'm speaking to you because of a pattern of this. So you deny you were insulting and disrespectful to others... right. Fine. Am not going to try and convince you. Perhaps it would be a good self-reflective practice to read through your posts. I'm simply for a forum free of that nonsense of trying to bring others down because they don't spar or train as 'hard' as you. And the getting people to try and admit they're scared... far out man really...

Why, I can't make judgments like you're judging me? You're a hypocrite. You must believe in participation trophies too then?

Nup see now you're hiding behind that you're 'judging my judgements' circular stuff. I'm simply calling you on stuff, not judging. Like I said, I like a friendly, welcoming forum (so do the mods), so am simply calling out when things have gone too far.

You're one-sided with your "calling out"/judgments. This makes it even worse than just being hypocritical, but biased hypocrisy.

Not every action is based on right/wrong judgement. Only coming from the perspective of judgement does everything feel like a judgement. I know within myself I'm coming from respect to everyone here, and actually respect to you.

Basically, you're saying that your judgments of myself, is better because you feel that they are.

Even if he admitted he was scared of getting a concussion.... so?? Even if he said it's not due to fear but simply wanting to live a quality life outside of training (which is exactly what he said), so??

I'll leave it at that, it's up to you to listen or take anything on board I won't force anything upon you.

See? You don't even know what I said about it, should he finally admits that he's scared of sparring hard.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
More like, it's because my arguments offends you and so you side with them and their bad behaviors = you're biased and unreliable.

Nope, read my comment on it being a pattern. You can't see how it comes across as quite unwelcoming and disrespectful? Not biased. But you're saying that I should 'police' every single action that goes on here to prove my unbiasedness. This isn't an us vs you thing. But why do you think this **** keeps happening on the forum, and the same conversations keep occurring? It's not because anyone is personally against you and attacking you. Think about it..

Why, I can't make judgments like you're judging me? You're a hypocrite. You must believe in participation trophies too then?

When you believe in judgement you're going to see the world through the eyes of judgement. Read what I said before, I'm not judging you, but calling out when you're being disrespectful. Life isn't just every single person's actions and words being judgements. These can come from places that aren't right/wrong judgements. If someone only see things like that, they'll just defend and hide behind the hypocrite argument.

You're one-sided with your "calling out"/judgments. This makes it even worse than just being hypocritical, but biased hypocrisy.

Again... read above. I'm actually trying to see things from your perspective, but it doesn't seem you want to hear what I'm saying..

Basically, you're saying that your judgments of myself, is better because you feel that they are.

Nope.

See? You don't even know what I said about it, should he finally admits that he's scared of sparring hard.

Okay mate, nah I've read through the other thread. I just don't see why it's necessary for anyone to admit anything.. like what are trying to get out of that? Doesn't really matter if you don't care to answer, all good.

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Simon ...Don't argue with Klingons. :p

llcndijhockpasljeonb.png

To them any form of caution will be construed as cowardice.

OP
FriedRice

FriedRice

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Nope, read my comment on it being a pattern. You can't see how it comes across as quite unwelcoming and disrespectful? Not biased. But you're saying that I should 'police' every single action that goes on here to prove my unbiasedness. This isn't an us vs you thing. But why do you think this **** keeps happening on the forum, and the same conversations keep occurring? It's not because anyone is personally against you and attacking you. Think about it..

No, you really are biased and a hypocrite. How can you not miss the ton of insults towards me considering there were tons of posts that you can't really miss even if you tried.

When you believe in judgement you're going to see the world through the eyes of judgement. Read what I said before, I'm not judging you, but calling out when you're being disrespectful. Life isn't just every single person's actions and words being judgements. These can come from places that aren't right/wrong judgements. If someone only see things like that, they'll just defend and hide behind the hypocrite argument.

Once again, you're judging my judgments. This makes you a hypocrite but you can't see it. You're this exact person that you're complaining about. It's obvious that what you consider disrespectful, I don't....but oh look, you think that you're some final authority on what's respectful = more judging = more hypocritical.

Again... read above. I'm actually trying to see things from your perspective, but it doesn't seem you want to hear what I'm saying..

I already see and know what your perspective entails and you just don't like it.

Saheim

Green Belt
Reaction score
Considering the context of the thread, I'm a little disappointed that neither of y'all (the guys arguing back and forth) have said, "Oh Bite Me!" :D

Last edited:

Latest Discussions