Ninjutsu vs Bjj (NAGA rules)

OP
Hanzou

Hanzou

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Oh and you may want to revise calling the person ninja boy as ummm there no such things as Ninja (or are you going to wiggle out of that one?) and for your info I think you will find the spelling is Ninjutsu )just pointing out as you like to be so correct and specific )

Nah, he's a ninja boy. Nothing more, nothing less.

now disabled

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Nah, he's a ninja boy. Nothing more, nothing less.

So in you saying that does that give any one the right to call you what they think?

Or is that just reserved for you to administer labels and tas as you see fit and deem appropriate?

OP
Hanzou

Hanzou

Grandmaster
Reaction score
So in you saying that does that give any one the right to call you what they think?

Or is that just reserved for you to administer labels and tas as you see fit and deem appropriate?

LoL! I'm just having a little fun. Relax and stop being a damn weirdo all the time.

now disabled

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

It ain't funny

You are extremely good, in fact an expert at, picking faults with just about everything.

Do you honestly get a thrill out of doing that? (I am being polite, face to face it be a heck of a lot more to the point), where is the motivation ?
How would you feel if a person did that to you over and over again? Or is that some sort of think that sets your motor running?

There are ways of saying things as opposed to basically slating everything except what you believe.

OP
Hanzou

Hanzou

Grandmaster
Reaction score
It ain't funny

Yes it is.

You are extremely good, in fact an expert at, picking faults with just about everything.

Thank you!

Do you honestly get a thrill out of doing that?

Maybe.

(I am being polite, face to face it be a heck of a lot more to the point)

BRTky.jpg

How would you feel if a person did that to you over and over again? Or is that some sort of think that sets your motor running?

Eh, I wouldn't care.

There are ways of saying things as opposed to basically slating everything except what you believe.

By all means, I'd love to hear your viewpoint on this video. :)

now disabled

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
LoL! I'm just having a little fun. Relax and stop being a damn weirdo all the time.

There you go again with the tags

Honestly do you or are you getting some sort of thrill out of this ?

You seem to like administering tags as do certain others but when they are said about you or some others it a different "game"

We all know all too well that you have time for nothing but BJJ and that everything else does not work, you are aware we all know this?

And you seem to put your stock in vids, even to the point that when I said yes used what I know for real and you and an other demanded vids lol and seemed to not quite understand that nope didn't have a go pro, they were not around, had a few other things on my mind at the time and most importantly the reason no vids is , Cause when folks like you get hold of things like that, you'd be telling the world how you could either do it better or cause you had done some half arsed course you could teach them (or better still you'd watch you tube)

OP
Hanzou

Hanzou

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Given he'd won before, and beat everyone except that guy, not much of a delusion.

Fair point. However, if the description is accurate and only Hapkido, JJJ, and Ninjutsu were participating, that makes sense.

OP
Hanzou

Hanzou

Grandmaster
Reaction score
We all know all too well that you have time for nothing but BJJ and that everything else does not work, you are aware we all know this?

Nah, only people who aren't really paying attention to what I'm saying, since I never said that Bjj is the only MA that works.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It actually takes less time to achieve a blue belt in Bjj. Usually only about 1-2 years of continuous training.

As I said before, its on the ninja for entering a grappling tournament.
That sounds like you’re saying “Don’t enter unless you know you will win.”

OP
Hanzou

Hanzou

Grandmaster
Reaction score
That sounds like you’re saying “Don’t enter unless you know you will win.”

More like, you should know what you're getting into when you sign on the dotted line.

now disabled

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Hanzou you are full of crap and ya know what that is why so many of your countrymen get a bad handle throughout the world .....you can give it but can't take it

OP
Hanzou

Hanzou

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Hanzou you are full of crap and ya know what that is why so many of your countrymen get a bad handle throughout the world .....you can give it but can't take it

No way! When I travel to other places they love me! I get the red-carpet treatment wherever I go! I wear American flag shirts and everything and people think I'm awesome. Even in your neck of the woods. ;)

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
More like, you should know what you're getting into when you sign on the dotted line.

Knowing what he’s getting into might not change the outcome. If I entered a comp with BJJ folks I’d assume a bad ending if they get me to the ground and get a position. Wouldn’t stop me from entering. It’d be fun, either way.

now disabled

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Now I want banned as seriously I just do not get how no one seems to see that if you give ya take and that not all the bloody world want s to be like the USA ......and have the attitude that it ok to dish it but jeez cannot take it and have to resort to tagging and always being critical yet god forbid anyone dares to dish it back

Seriously It just awesome it really is awesome how you guys just do not get that is why a target is painted n your backs it cause of folks like Hanzou

OP
Hanzou

Hanzou

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Knowing what he’s getting into might not change the outcome. If I entered a comp with BJJ folks I’d assume a bad ending if they get me to the ground and get a position. Wouldn’t stop me from entering. It’d be fun, either way.

Well its more of a counter-argument to the notion that him taking Ninjutsu is an excuse for why he lost to a kid with a 50lb weight disadvantage.

OP
Hanzou

Hanzou

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Now I want banned as seriously I just do not get how no one seems to see that if you give ya take and that not all the bloody world want s to be like the USA ......and have the attitude that it ok to dish it but jeez cannot take it and have to resort to tagging and always being critical yet god forbid anyone dares to dish it back

Seriously It just awesome it really is awesome how you guys just do not get that is why a target is painted n your backs it cause of folks like Hanzou

giphy.gif

JowGaWolf

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Black belt vs Blue belt. 185 vs 135.

Goes about the way you'd expect, despite the Ninja guy weighing 50lbs more.

Honestly if I was the Ninjutsu practitioner, I'd throw my black belt in the garbage and start over. Supposedly the Ninja guy wasn't happy about this being posted up and made up all sorts of excuses. Pathetic.
lol.. I'll take that challenge. Heck yeah I'll grapple against a 135lb guy lol. Not even sure why you posted this one Hanzou. You must be getting ready to stir the pot.

pdg

Senior Master
Reaction score
No way! When I travel to other places they love me! I get the red-carpet treatment wherever I go! I wear American flag shirts and everything and people think I'm awesome. Even in your neck of the woods. ;)

It's not you they like, it's your tourist money.

Latest Discussions