Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
R

ronin7411

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Do you know who Dominic Cruz is?
Hes a famous fighter for UFC/WEC and champion.
If he beat Dominic Cruz regardless if he claimed he was Ninja or not. UFC would definitely recognize that.

You don't have to be a fake Ninja or be a fraud to win in this world. Just be honest and display your skills. By being a fraud you only set yourself up for failure, and NO ONE taking you seriously.
It will only hurt you in the future, and your reputation.

I don't really watch the WEC I only watch the UFC when Lyoto, Shogun, Wanderli, Anderson, GSP, and Brock fights other than that I prefer to watch MMA overseas in Asia (right now I'm hooked on MMA in China its brutal). The only time I even bother watching the WEC is when Miguel Torres fights because he stays in my area and some of his students train with me as well.

Tanaka

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I don't really watch the WEC I only watch the UFC when Lyoto, Shogun, Wanderli, Anderson, GSP, and Brock fights other than that I prefer to watch MMA overseas in Asia (right now I'm hooked on MMA in China its brutal). The only time I even bother watching the WEC is when Miguel Torres fights because he stays in my area and some of his students train with me as well.

Just be proud and represent the style you have trained hard under.

ScholarsInk

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Ron Collins is affiliated with Ashida Kim and I use the name of his style which he holds rank in and the style of Ninjitsu we are going to be studying out of the location and yes Ashida Kim knows about me doing what I am doing.
Do you know anything about Ashida Kim? About the "Challenge" incident with Bullshido?

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know I'm going to regret this... and I'm wondering if maybe there's a full moon around that nobody knows about... but...
Brian, to answer your question I need something to market to promoters when I fight so since I'm not a former pro wrestler from the WWE that is famous already why not be a Ninjutsu practitioner that does Muay Thai, Point Karate, BJJ, and MMA competitions? Also most of the people who have Ninjutsu backgrounds other than Jeremy Horn have quit doing MMA either because their bodies can't take it anymore or they never adapted their techniques to work in that environment. (This is how I see it if they can use Ninjutsu and compete in MMA why cant' I do it?) Also marketing is based on controversy any way so the more people that hate me or wants to see me get seriously hurt the more tickets I pull in for my bouts which means more money for me. Then factor in with this "home study course Ninja" persona I'm using I should be highly marketable to the public especially the local competition scene. If I'm really dominate also I can have something like Fedor has when people just go to my events to see if I add another body to my record or just to see if I can finally get broken and lose. Oh well, I know I'm going to be hated anyway no matter which path I choose so mind as well get use to it. Besides I hear positives and negatives to every style of the martial arts so no matter which path I take in the martial arts I'm going to be seen as a moron by some then some are going to respect me for doing it.
So, you figure you can lie to promote yourself. Might I suggest some research into INTEGRITY? Why not simply state what you train in honestly? Yeah, sure, hooks help, even though the MMA world isn't WWE. But do you really want to succeed that way? (If you succeed...)

How much real research into ninjutsu have you done? All of the legitimate, semi-legit, and even quite a few of the questionable schools avoid competition. It's not that they're afraid of being shown as inferior (OK, not always or not necessarily); it's that their training mindset and methodology isn't competition oriented. Personally, I think anyone who claims that they're style is "too deadly for competition" is full of it -- but that's not the same as saying that "our training is not about competition" or "training for competition hurts training for life/reality."

What happened to your goal of teaching legitimate ninjutsu one day? do you think you stand a good chance of getting real training from someone credible after you essentially prostituted their art?
So Bruno, you're calling Hwang Kee the founder of Tang Soo Do a fraud and a liar as well as every Tang Soo Do stylists one too because I'm basing my plan off of him and how he developed Tang Soo Do. Which is now one of the predominant martial arts of Korea and famous martial artist Chuck Norris studied as well if you don't believe me here is the link provided on the history of Tang Soo Do by a school in California.

http://www.octangsoodo.com/History_of_Tang_Soo_Do.php

There's quite a bit of controversy about the history of Tang Soo Do -- and the split that became Tang Soo Do and Tae Kwon Do. You can read all about it in lots of places... I don't think it's a business plan that I'd emulate... even granting the existence of such a plan in the first place.

Ron Collins is affiliated with Ashida Kim and I use the name of his style which he holds rank in and the style of Ninjitsu we are going to be studying out of the location and yes Ashida Kim knows about me doing what I am doing.

Yeah... :uhyeah: :rolleyes:

A friend of mine says that "if you show me who you walk with, you tell me you are." Might I suggest that you research your potential traveling companions on the budo road... especially if they're going to be in charge of the trip?

Bruno@MT

Senior Master
Reaction score
So Bruno, you're calling Hwang Kee the founder of Tang Soo Do a fraud and a liar as well as every Tang Soo Do stylists one too because I'm basing my plan off of him and how he developed Tang Soo Do. Which is now one of the predominant martial arts of Korea and famous martial artist Chuck Norris studied as well if you don't believe me here is the link provided on the history of Tang Soo Do by a school in California.

http://www.octangsoodo.com/History_of_Tang_Soo_Do.php

Basing your style off of him is one thing if you've actually trained in that style for a long time, have mastered it to some degree and understand its underlying principles is one thing.

You have done none of those things regarding ninjutsu. You haven't studied it under a real sensei in an authentic system (if it's not authentic, there is no use in calling it ninjutsu), you have not mastered it and you have no clue about its underlying principles. The only thing you have is what you've seen on a home study course, and the only reason you use the name is because it sounds cool. Winning or losing is irrelevant to the discussion. You might as well claim to learn Japanese when you are actually learning Russian. No amount of arguing will turn your Cyrillic into Kanji, even though it's all made up of squiggly lines.

You might as well have used ikebana jutsu as a name for your style and it would be as appropriate.

OP
R

ronin7411

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Do you know anything about Ashida Kim? About the "Challenge" incident with Bullshido?
Yes, I heard it all he's using a Korean and Japanese name, he does fake rank certificates, and the $10,000 challenge is fake. But as I previously have stated in a previous post they were the only ones that was willing to work with me in regards to me training and earning rank in Ninjitsu through a distance course. Also as I stated before I can careless about what people think of me or the people I train with as long as I meet my goals in the martial arts I'm happy. Plus everything is free including my rank test in two separate styles so can't complain about getting free stuff.

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Okay, Johnny. Listen up.

I notice that you responded to everyone but myself, and I feel I had some rather vaild questions, but I'm not going to worry too much about that right now. Instead, I'm going to go through the last day or so, and try to straighten you out, although I hold little hope, to be honest.

Ready? Cause this'll cover everything...

Brian, to answer your question I need something to market to promoters when I fight so since I'm not a former pro wrestler from the WWE that is famous already why not be a Ninjutsu practitioner that does Muay Thai, Point Karate, BJJ, and MMA competitions?

Well, two things here. First and foremost, because none of those things are Ninjutsu!!! Training in them in no way whatsoever makes you a Ninjutsu practitioner! Secondly, such a mish-mash of systems will make you a very poor fighter, so although I would normally say "why not get famous by training hard in MMA and getting a name in amateur competitions, them moving on to semi-pro and eventually professional fights, I'm not saying that here as you are simply playing fantasy-land, and have little to no hope of really gaining any skill at all. I have made a number of posts here about why that is so, but frankly I feel it'd be so far over your head that there's little point going through it all again. Feel free to do a search, though.

But to make it absolutely clear, you in no way need to have come from the WWE to make it in MMA, in fact, it's often the other way around, MMA fighters are more likely to try to make it in the WWE, Brock and Bobby are a couple of the few exceptions. And in order to be a Ninjutsu practitioner, you need to train and practice Ninjutsu. Not the fantasy-world you're trying to inhabit here.

Also most of the people who have Ninjutsu backgrounds other than Jeremy Horn have quit doing MMA either because their bodies can't take it anymore or they never adapted their techniques to work in that environment.

Really? You spoke to them, saw their medical records, and know why they stopped?

I feel that you have absolutely no frame of reference in regards to Ninjutsu to be able to understand what I am about to say, but here goes... Ninjutsu is completely and totally non-competitive. All it's training is designed around very different needs and requirements, and as such using it as a base for a competitive use is rather like trying to use a radio to pick up television channels. Both are electronic devices with antenna's that pick up entertainment broadcasts, but they have very different uses, and to get a radio to work as a TV will need such major changes that it is rather pointless.

(This is how I see it if they can use Ninjutsu and compete in MMA why cant' I do it?)

Because you have absolutely no understanding, knowledge, skill, training etc in Ninjutsu!!!! Add to that the fact that if you are wanting to use Ninjutsu in MMA you have missed the point of both, you are really onto a really bad idea if you think they go together.

Also marketing is based on controversy any way so the more people that hate me or wants to see me get seriously hurt the more tickets I pull in for my bouts which means more money for me.

Train, get some skill, get some experience, get a bit of an amateur background, then start to look at anything which may include money. This is just another fantasy for you right now. You need more of an understanding of reality first.

Then factor in with this "home study course Ninja" persona I'm using I should be highly marketable to the public especially the local competition scene.

You would be marketable only as comic relief. And frankly, we don't need or want the publicity. Don't use our name, please, we do find it rather offensive.

If I'm really dominate also I can have something like Fedor has when people just go to my events to see if I add another body to my record or just to see if I can finally get broken and lose.

I get the feeling you would be "broken" rather quickly. If you were in any way able or willing to get the skills necessary for success in this field you wouldn't be looking for these "marketing angles" and short-cut approaches. This is still pure fantasy land. Get a grip on reality, really.

Oh well, I know I'm going to be hated anyway no matter which path I choose so mind as well get use to it.

Train in MMA for MMA!!! Really, don't pretend to be something you're not, don't bring in a name you have no right to be using, actually train in what you want to be doing, and you may well find that much of the "hating" stops. But again, this is just playing into your fantasy of being a hated MMA fighter, adding to your box office draw... really, get some reality.

Besides I hear positives and negatives to every style of the martial arts so no matter which path I take in the martial arts I'm going to be seen as a moron by some then some are going to respect me for doing it.

I'm going to be rather blunt here. You have no idea of any martial art whatsoever. And if we are going to compare who knows more and understands more about them, you're really going to be coming off second best. There's an old saying that you fight the way you train, so train for how you want to fight.... which means.... if you want to fight MMA, train in MMA!!!! Forget anything else, as you really don't have a clue!

Oh yeah what I'm doing is nothing new in my area

http://www.lagrangegraciejiu-jitsu.com/instructors.html

So you give us a link to a bit about a BJJ instructor who started with home study tapes as a supplement to working with Royce Gracie on weekend workshops, and that is supposed to be supportive for you? For one thing, we are not dealing with BJJ, which has a completely different training approach (and yes, I've done my time in BJJ, so I am speaking from experience here), and for another he used the tapes in conjuction with working under Royce Gracie!!!

Um Tanaka that is why you train to handle yourself in MMA competitions with MMA fighters also imagine if the guy did win what would the MMA team be saying then of him?

Which is why if you want to compete in MMA, train for MMA, not Ninjutsu! Seriously, can you understand that yet?

Also everyone what do you think of the La Grange Gracie Jiu-jitsu instructor that opened his own school as well as competed just off of the Gracie Academy material ?

Dealt with above.

Like I said what I'm doing is nothing new in the martial arts people have done it before we were born and people are still doing it to this day it just all boils down to dedication to perfecting your art.

No, it boils down to understanding what you are actually doing, and having the discipline to do what you have to to achieve that, which you are not doing. Get out of the fantasy land, son.

And are you suggesting that people have been "home-studying" martial arts like they do today for decades, or even centuries? I think you really need to revisit how you think martial arts are taught and trained. To give you an idea (and choose a corollary to Ninjutsu training), let's look at a very famous Koryu system... this is what you would learn in a Ninjutsu system, in terms of skills, as it is a contemporary of the Ninjutsu arts (I'm leaving off the modern adaptations of legit Ninjutsu here, just looking at the classical material), the Tenshinsho Den Katori Shinto Ryu, which quite incidentally includes Ninjutsu in it's teachings.

This school has a number of rules involved in joining it which have been followed very closely for centuries, including the prohibition against learning other martial arts if studying there. Here's a look at some training for Katori Shinto Ryu http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9HR7TTOReE&feature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9HR7TTOReE&feature=related

How suited to the Octogon does that look? Here's a clue, if it looks suited to competition, or like anything in a movie or TV show, it isn't Ninjutsu.

So Bruno, you're calling Hwang Kee the founder of Tang Soo Do a fraud and a liar as well as every Tang Soo Do stylists one too because I'm basing my plan off of him and how he developed Tang Soo Do.

No, you're not. You're freely admitting that you're "learning ninjitsu" from a known fraud without an instructor to use in an environment which is completely anathema to genuine Ninjutsu. You're only basing your plans on fantasy. Get some reality, you need it.

Which is now one of the predominant martial arts of Korea and famous martial artist Chuck Norris studied as well if you don't believe me here is the link provided on the history of Tang Soo Do by a school in California.

[URL="http://www.octangsoodo.com/History_of_Tang_Soo_Do.php"]http://www.octangsoodo.com/History_of_Tang_Soo_Do.php[/URL]

You have no link to Tang Soo Do, they have no part in this discussion, finding things which vaguely suit your fantasy of what you want to do in no way helps your argument. You need some reality here, but with all that has been supplied here and elsewhere, you aren't picking it up. Try.

This is out and out a reason for you to never be taken seriously in regards to Ninjutsu or anything to do with martial arts, really. You have been told about Ron on another forum (he posts here as "Draven", so you know... occasionally tries to argue history or some other such with me, but as his system is what it is, that never really goes well for him....), you claim to know about Ashida Kim, have you not come across that fact that simply by saying you are associated with them you will essentially be laughed out of any situation involving Ninjutsu? This is what we mean when we say we don't need such publicity, we really don't need a "representative" of theirs, no matter how untrained, using the term Ninjutsu, it's bad enough with them and others doing it.

Go on ahead and do it more power to you plus good luck in competition (that is if you are really trying to be a MMA fighter)

Er, you do know that Cryo wasn't serious about fighting MMA? Really, if that simple joke escapes you, it's no wonder that you're not getting the subtleties of "authentic Ninjutsu is found in the X-Kan's, fake, non-authentic, unbased, ignorant 'ninjitsu' is found in these other groups". And Ninjutsu is not designed nor suited for MMA, no matter how much you think it'll sell tickets.

But you do get that none of this has anything to do with Ninjutsu at all, don't you?

Yes, I heard it all he's using a Korean and Japanese name, he does fake rank certificates, and the $10,000 challenge is fake.

That, really, is the least of it. Far more importantly his "ninjitsu" is based on delusions and fantasy, have no basis in reality, have nothing to do with actual Ninjutsu, Ninja, or even Japan. He is basically a joke, and not just in Ninjutsu circles.... in fact when a new suspicious claim comes up, it is usually refered to as a new "Ashida" coming up. Okay?

But as I previously have stated in a previous post they were the only ones that was willing to work with me in regards to me training and earning rank in Ninjitsu through a distance course.

Of course they are. The legitimate ones want real, dedicated students, the less-than-authentic ones just want more people to feed into their delusions. Why do you think they're giving you this stuff? Oh, and not that it's a recommendation, and not hugely popular, but Steve Hayes with his Toshindo organisation offer a distance learning course, as does Richard Van Donk, which you very well know. On your Budoseek thread you mention this specifically, going so far as to suggest that if you do your distance-learning from RVD that you are "stealing from the Bujinkan", whereas here you are only besmirching the name of legitimate Ninjutsu by claiming that you are learning it from these guys. Would it possibly be because both RVD and Hayes insist that you actually do some work in order to rank (with Hayes' set-up it is designed that you have regular contact with a teacher, ideally a weekend workshop or some other such means, which is what your BJJ guy did earlier....)?

Also as I stated before I can careless about what people think of me or the people I train with as long as I meet my goals in the martial arts I'm happy.

Your goals are a fantasy, and will never be met. Just so you know. And if you don't mind being called a fraud, being laughed at, then that's fine for you. But really, stop dragging our name through this, we're a little over it.

Plus everything is free including my rank test in two separate styles so can't complain about getting free stuff.

Yes you can. But you won't, as it fulfillls your fantasy, as well as theirs.

Seriously, get some reality. Or at least don't refer to the mess you're dealing with as Ninjutsu, it's as related to Ninjutsu as a conga line.

ScholarsInk

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
ASHIDA KIM DOES NOT KNOW ANY NINJUTSU.

Is that so hard to understand? He is a joke in the MMA world - if word gets out that you're his student, you'll be laughed out of any major event.

I may find your posts annoying but I would honestly caution you to stay away from Kim, Dux and such. Their followers are very cultish and you never know what they might do if you decide to leave. I remember hearing about some of Dux's people coming to Stephen Hayes' dojo to kill him because they felt his teaching ninjutsu was disrespectful to their 'great master'.

Additionally, someone mentioned on Budoseek that your potential "Black Dragon" teacher is a pedophile; pedophiles don't exactly go down too well with MMA guys (or anyone else for that matter, but MMA guys are much more able to beat the crap out of someone)

OP
R

ronin7411

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Okay, Johnny. Listen up.

I notice that you responded to everyone but myself, and I feel I had some rather vaild questions, but I'm not going to worry too much about that right now. Instead, I'm going to go through the last day or so, and try to straighten you out, although I hold little hope, to be honest.

Ready? Cause this'll cover everything...

I did answer your question Chris I just did a general answer and its simple Ninjitsu is a controversial style to even consider taking up no matter who you learn it from and if I was going to go with the mindset of my friends who are into BJJ and MMA. (I'll keep at this I'm the nice one out of all of them) I wouldn't even be taking your advice either because people question Masaaki Hatsumi's lineage and Takamatsu's claims as well to Ninjitsu. http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=68729 So since people think the Bujinkan is fake and Hatsumi and Takamatsu are frauds as well why should even bother studying with the Bujinkan since their lineage has holes in it as well ? I'll answer it for you because I like the style and I don't care about lineage because people think the Bujinkan are frauds as well as all people who study Ninjitsu. You know what a majority of martial artists say Ninjitsu practitioners are LARPers even if I did study with the Bujinkan I would still hear the same things that you say Ashida Kim does as well.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There are numerous threads that discuss the issues here on MT. I suggest you peruse them; they're written by people who are far more knowledgeable than you are about the issues.

And I strongly suggest that if what you're describing is your plan -- drop the ninjutsu line entirely. It's disrespectful, duplicitous, and just plain stupid. If you have integrity, you won't choose to use deceit to promote yourself.

OP
R

ronin7411

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Additionally, someone mentioned on Budoseek that your potential "Black Dragon" teacher is a pedophile; pedophiles don't exactly go down too well with MMA guys (or anyone else for that matter, but MMA guys are much more able to beat the crap out of someone)

Here is the West Virginia Sex Offender Search http://www.wvstatepolice.com/sexoff/ type in Ron Collins or Ronald Collins if you like his name doesn't show up as a sex offender which Samuel Browning found as well.

Brian R. VanCise

MT Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You can choose who you decide to train with. However, people will choose how the interact and communicate with you based on your choices. Right now we are all trying to just give you some advice that if you take a minute you probably will realize that the advice given is pretty sound! Unfortunately your course of action right now will cause most people to just laugh and really in the end not want to communicate with you at all. Not all choices are good ones!

Chris Parker

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I did answer your question Chris I just did a general answer and its simple Ninjitsu is a controversial style to even consider taking up no matter who you learn it from and if I was going to go with the mindset of my friends who are into BJJ and MMA. (I'll keep at this I'm the nice one out of all of them) I wouldn't even be taking your advice either because people question Masaaki Hatsumi's lineage and Takamatsu's claims as well to Ninjitsu. http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=68729 So since people think the Bujinkan is fake and Hatsumi and Takamatsu are frauds as well why should even bother studying with the Bujinkan since their lineage has holes in it as well ? I'll answer it for you because I like the style and I don't care about lineage because people think the Bujinkan are frauds as well as all people who study Ninjitsu. You know what a majority of martial artists say Ninjitsu practitioners are LARPers even if I did study with the Bujinkan I would still hear the same things that you say Ashida Kim does as well.

No, I actually didn't see any answers to the issues I mentioned.... but I'll let that go for now.

As to your latest little ideas here, as JKS said these have been dealt with many times over. A good starting point in reference to the questions may be here: http://martialtalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85961

Read through that. Especially the link that Bruno provides.

But the most important thing is that if you genuinely want to study Ninjutsu, the X-Kan are the only legitimate source you can find, aside from small parts of overall curriculums in some rare Koryu systems (such as Katori Shinto Ryu), and there the concept is rather different. And you may also note that only a couple of the systems related to Ninjutsu are questioned (namely Togakure Ryu, and often including Gyokushin and Kumogakure Ryu), systems related to Ninjutsu such as Gyokko Ryu and Koto Ryu are seen to be fine, and systems taught within the X-Kans such as Takagi Yoshin Ryu and Kukishinden Ryu are definately above reproach in terms of legitmacy.

Now, you are asking that "if people think that the Bujinkan is fake.... why should you even bother training in the Bujinkan if their lineage has holes in it as well". You're really missing things here. The Bujinkan lineages has some questions, the lineage of Ashida Kim and those associated with him doesn't have any questions... it's known as being outright fraudulant with no basis in anything close to any Japanese system, let alone Ninjutsu, nor indeed anything close to reality in their training/system/teachings.

So the choice, if you want Ninjutsu, is between an organisation recognised as the only legitmate source for Ninjutsu, with known and highly respected martial traditions included in the syllabus, a truly Japanese art, or a group of people who use an incorrect pronunciation and spelling of a Japanese word (showing how little they actually know about the art, culture, and so on), with no basis in anything even closely resembling any Japanese art, and a history not so much full of holes, but with very occasional patches of slightly plausible moments.... but really not many (incorrect times for history, incorrect geography, incorrect names and titles, incorrect terminology, incorrect weaponry and tactics, and so on).

But really, drop the idea of Ninjutsu. You have no idea whatsoever, and neither do the people you're "learning" from. You want MMA, go train MMA. But I really don't think you'll get anywhere, as you don't have the discipline, patience, or anything else required if your posting here and on Budoseek is any indication (notice you've gotten yourself suspended there... can't say I'm surprised!).

Muawijhe

Green Belt
Reaction score
Ronin,

You seem like a nice enough guy. I respect your desire for martial arts training, though misguided as it seems to be. However, I suggest you drop the idea of "Ninjutsu" and "Ninjitsu" all together. Ninjutsu doesn't sound like it is what you want. I think a nice legit MMA gym would do you wonders.

And ninjitsu, Ashida Kim's "style", I would avoid. I'm quite familiar with it, have some of his books, and even one of his certificates of black belt. No good will come of that for you.

Stop searching the internet, forget anything you've learned about martial arts, find a nice instructor, and train. And the harder it is, the less "movie cool" it seems, probably the better.

And should all else fail, just play Mortal Kombat until you can beat all of the other kids online and declare yourself a master.

OP
R

ronin7411

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Eh, I got what I wanted from Budo Seek I saw an ad on there looking for people to train with in the martial arts and I sent the guy a message to talk to him about training with him but I was a year late with the message. Its cool though I came to find out that he is training with the guys that host Elite Cage Fighting in Indianapolis and since I was the only one that really responded to the ad on Budo Seek. He told me to give him a day notice and he'll have me do some training with his MMA team to help me out with my martial arts training. Also he truly respects me for wanting to train with anybody that I can find despite what martial arts background they have and he constantly tells me never give up as long as I train hard and push myself I will get somewhere.

jks9199

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let me make something clear.

Nobody is suggesting that doing some training with people from various styles is bad. In fact, I dare say many of us have done this more than once... Some of us probably do it regularly. It can be a lot of fun, as well as quite educational, to experience different styles and the tactics and strategies they use.

I can't address the club you posted links to; as I said several pages back, it looks like they train hard. I have questions about the credentials they have in some of the things they teach -- but they seem to be honest about what they're doing.

But if you're going to accept so-called training from well documented frauds like Ashida Kim and claim that you're doing a style that you have no real experience in... You're on a screwy track. Again, I point you to my friend's saying: Show me who you walk with, and I'll tell you who you are. Do you want to be someone people don't want to admit training with or knowing? Or someone that they take great pride in saying they train with and know?

Last edited:

Mac1964

White Belt
Reaction score
Dear ronin,
It seems like you consider arguing training more than anything else.They keep telling you the facts but you don't want to hear them.You might try posting the whole train with me thing in the general forum. In truth I've seen your same posts over on another site.
Try something new maybe you'll have a new result!
Peace..

OP
R

ronin7411

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Actually I found me a training partner specifically for my Ninjitsu training but I still cross-train in TKD, BJJ, Kickboxing, and MMA whenever I'm open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions