Lets throw down!!!

B

brianhunter

My 3 year old got into my older daughters sparring gear tonight...thought Id share it with everyone ;)

Attachments

• $kenpokids.jpg
    $kenpokids.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 246

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Double Blessed :D

Very cute and they look like they enjoy it. :)

cassidy

Orange Belt
Reaction score
That's to cool I wish I could get my six year old girl interested in martial arts but to no avail. Barbi's rule her kingdom.

OP
W

WilliamTLear

This is my two year old daughter... She got into my sparring gear last summer before a tournament... couldn't resist taking the picture. Man they grow-up fast!

Attachments

• $emily.jpg
    $emily.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 200
OP
B

brianhunter

Billy,
Very cute man!!! I thought having girls would mean not having them do fun stuff like Kenpo, apparently you got lucky too...I am blessed ;)

To everyone else thanks!!

OP
B

bahenlaura

Brian,

your kids look very cute. i am so glad you can spend time with them. it pays when you stay with one lady through your life, staying faithfull. you get to reap the fruit.

Respect
Burt Eskandarion

:)

OP
R

Rob_Broad

Originally posted by cassidy
That's to cool I wish I could get my six year old girl interested in martial arts but to no avail. Barbi's rule her kingdom.

There is a martial arts Gi with with an assortment of belts up to Black Belt that fit Barbi size dolls. It is usually found on ebay. If your daughter took lessons her Barbi could wear the same belt as her as she progressed up the ladder.

OP
B

brianhunter

Originally posted by Rob_Broad
There is a martial arts Gi with with an assortment of belts up to Black Belt that fit Barbi size dolls. It is usually found on ebay. If your daughter took lessons her Barbi could wear the same belt as her as she progressed up the ladder.

Now that is cool! What did you search under Ebay for? Both of mine are barbie crazy!

OP
R

Rob_Broad

I will do a search to see if any are available and if so I will post the URL at christmas the were going for about $5. If they are not available anyone that can make doll cloths could do a unifomr and some belts.

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by cassidy

hehe. have someone (or yourself) make a karate uniform for her barbies.