I Can't Believe I Did That!!

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
CTKempo Todd said:
Ah but were your drawers clean?? LOL..luckily mine were (I think)

Yes they were...

Sam

Senior Master
Reaction score
thescottishdude said:
I forgot I was having a grading this week and I thought the instructer was punishing me by making me stand infornt of everyone and do the moves he commanded. I did them all half-assed. very embarrasing whern I foudn out the trusth.

Why were you doing them half-assed?

Grading or not, I would want to do something to the best of my ability if the class was watching.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Sam said:
This wasnt actually me, but it was so funny I had to share

this happened on friday

to make a long story short, I hurt my hand, and the instructor offered to hold the kicking pads for my partner. He (the instructor) was eating a banana at the time. I said to my partner, I'll kick first so he can finish eating.
and the instructor said,

"Or, you wanna hold my banana?"

We couldnt stop laughing for probably ten minutes. Poor sensei!

:roflmao:
:roflmao:

Poor guy...that is funny though! :rofl:

scottcatchot

Green Belt
Reaction score
o.k this happened during defensive tactics for inservice training while I was a correctional officer. I was being thrown with a hip throw, upon my landing I let out fart. Off course everyone laughed. To make it worse , at the end of the in service they awarded me a certificate for integrating chemical agents into defensive tactics.

Silly Limey

White Belt
Reaction score
On my first day of class, one of our sensei took the beginners in the other room to introduce basic techniques. He asked me to do a jump kick to the best of my ability. Well, the best of my ability was jumping up incorrectly, landing on my ankle, slipping sideways, and landing flat on my back.

Another time, I was practicing my bo kata in front of another one of my sensei. He told me to really mean my strikes and go all the way through with them. So, I started doing the kata pretty well, going all the way through with my strikes. I was so focused on this that I wasn't paying attention to where I was letting the bo hit me, and instead of pulling up to the side of my neck, I hit a really bony part on my shoulder, hard. That was about a month ago; I still have a bruise.

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
My best friend & I were the highest ranking members of a group of friends who trained together in college. As 2nd Dans, we took lower ranked students to a Korean restruant (sp?) the night before testing. Many of them didn't realize what garlic does to one's system. It was Taekwondo we studied, but it sounded like Barking Spider Kung Fu during testing the next day.:)

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'll tell a story on myself...cuz I've got a lot of em. I did a dumb thing in high school & took my girl friend to watch class. I say it was dumb cuz I wanted to show off. I was showing off my nearly non-existent flexiblity before class by throwing a front stretch kick (all out) & I slipped & fell right on my head. My instructor just shook his head. After that, everytime he caught daydreaming he'd ask, "What are you thinking about...your girl friend?"

kingkong89

Green Belt
Reaction score
a funny story a while back me and my insructor was sparing and he landed an axe kick across my face. it was awesome

stephnnie

White Belt
Reaction score
I enjoyed reading this thread so much, I have to add to it:

In my kung fu class, groin kicks are allowed in sparring. I was sparring my instructor, kicked to the groin, my foot got caught in his pants leg, down I went and so did his pants! I can't speak for him, but I, for one, ALWAYS tie my drawstring nowadays!

KenpoSterre

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Recently we were practicing a technique I really liked (Turn of Fate, Blue belt list). My instructor cracked a joke about me liking it so much and I started chocking up. He asked me a question and I could only squeak. He was like 'calm down, Sterre. Its not that funny. Be serious." You know when you get a girl to laugh and they can't stop? So there I was choking up. I was mortified.

Latest Discussions