Your school website...

Ninjamom

2nd Black Belt
Reaction score
Our school's Korean Sword Class is at www.BBAKumdo.com. (Scroll down, wait for the Pic. to load, and Yours Truly is kneeling, bottom right. ;) )

Probably not of much interest to non-sword art practitioners, but we have an extensive Terminology webpage, and a Download page, both of which have MP3 files for correct Korean pronunciation of basic terms, swords, stances, and techniques. We've gotten some good feedback from other practitioners of the same and similar Korean sword arts, but that's about it.

If anyone is interested in knowing more about Korean sword arts in general, the 'Links' page gives a good sampling of the 4 main divisions within the Korean swordsmanship community.

Slippery_Pete

Green Belt
Reaction score
With me being the only one that touches the website it doesn't get updated very often. It's hard to program all day and come home and sit in front the computer even longer....oh well.

Don't worry BigNick! I'm taking it over...with your help of course!

IWishToLearn

3rd Black Belt
Reaction score
My school website has a public site and a private site. I don't spend anywhere near the time on the public site (I think it's 3 pages big hehe) as the private site (actually I'm going to go see how many pages big now...2050ish pages, 200 files according to Frontpage).

Public Site:
http://www.umasda.net

Tez3

Sr. Grandmaster
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nice website Tez3

Thank you! Mick has done it all on his own learning from a book as he went. We couldn't afford to have a professional make one for us. A good many of our students and student's dads are in Iraq so it's also a way of keeping them part of the club. If anyone has children who train and would like English penfriends please give me a shout. It used to be easy when I was a child to have penfriends from different countries but now it's difficult sadly with paedophiles etc stalking but if we can work out a way via the instructors perhaps (any ideas welcome) it would be good to have the children making friends.

Latest Discussions