WTF rule changes

d1jinx

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
This is just all to funny if was not so sad we really need to get everybody on Jerry Springer one day. I coulld not help it I am old enough to deserve a senior moment?

Some times I find this all sureal I burried a 13 year old boy last week who committed suicide or was murdered while the adults/parents drank in the next room and this week a 24 year old girl with a 3 year old baby that hung her self drinking with her boy freind that killed his father with a dump truck and only did only 2 1/2 years in jail? One of my nieces 19 hung herself in February along with two others 19 to 21 because her boyfriend killed her 7 month old baby shaking the baby to much and he was sent to prison but she killed herself thinking the troopers were comming for her too?

TKD has so much to offer these kids and our youth in life skills it is life and death for them some times i just can't relate to the rest of you over sport, and power and money forgive me

UMmmmm... sorry to hear that and I mean no disrespect but... what does this have to do with the WTF rule changes as mentioned in the O.P.?

not sure, but you lost me. This seems more like you should have put it in its own thread.

Latest Discussions