My new TKD facet

Manny

Senior Master
Reaction score
I've been in touch with Miles about my hurting feet and he has understood me quite well cause he has a partner with almost the same problem I have. Even my feet are an isue to me I just can't let go TKD and slowly I've been changing my mind and trying to acept I am not a kid anymore and I have to change the way I do TKD, I have to improve my health and I have to loose weight it has been dificult but I have to keep doing it.

Right now I am only teaching, this is the only thing I can do without so much pain and disconfort, some people who cares about me have told me to stop but I just can't, TKD is so much too me.

Yesterday before my class started I got inside the black belt class and do alot of crunches, sambonim asked me to come and join so I went to the floor and said to me: C'mon man let's rock!!! and I put all my efort and did all the crunches with a big smile and good atitude so my students joined too and I really felt great to see how they had troubles doing the crunches and I was flying doing them like a champ.

Sometimes it's hard to see the boys doing the flashy kicks and know if I do them I will cry in pain and have to refrain,but that's life, the mature Tigger must seat back and see the young tiggers fight, but don't mess with the mature Tigger because he would jump on you and bang you.

My efforts are towards teaching quality clasic TKD and this is the new way of do TKD to me.

Manny

Latest Discussions