Words of Wisdom from this Retired Marine Colonel

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Welcome to civilization and rule of law....your philosophy is nothing but a collection of libertarian catchphrases.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
The gang of people saying its bad is the PEOPLE.

The gang of people telling everyone what to do is not "the people" in any collectivized way. The rulers are actually a small gang of people with a lot of power and influence. This gang of people is not 51%. It's not even 1%. The idea that Democracy reflects the will of the people is a myth.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Welcome to civilization and rule of law....your philosophy is nothing but a collection of libertarian catchphrases.

It's actually very simple. Do you believe that you, or someone you pay, has the right to initiate force against me in order to change my behavior even if I violate no one's person or property? Do you believe that you can do this to me?

Your answer has nothing to do with libertarianism. It has to do with whether or not we are equals and whether or not you respect me as a human.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
It's actually very simple. Do you believe that you, or someone you pay, has the right to initiate force against me in order to change my behavior even if I violate no one's person or property? Do you believe that you can do this to me?

Your answer has nothing to do with libertarianism. It has to do with whether or not we are equals and whether or not you respect me as a human.

So you dont believe we should have laws in a society? And the laws we do have you should only follow if you like them?

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
The gang of people telling everyone what to do is not "the people" in any collectivized way. The rulers are actually a small gang of people with a lot of power and influence. This gang of people is not 51%. It's not even 1%. The idea that Democracy reflects the will of the people is a myth.

Oh ok so were living in a myth world run by the 1%s and were all just puppets in their game. Got it nevermind

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score
So you don't believe you should live under the rule of law and those who enforce laws enacted through representative gvt are "initiating force"?

Of course you are a 9\11 truther as well so......

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
So you dont believe we should have laws in a society? And the laws we do have you should only follow if you like them?

I believe that we are equal and that I have no right to initiate force against you to change your behavior if it violates no one's person or property. I respect you as a human.

Now, please answer this question.

Do you believe that you, or someone you pay, has the right to initiate force against me in order to change my behavior even if I violate no one's person or property? Do you believe that you can do this to me?

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score

It's ironic that you would call me this especially since I am delving into the truth of our relationship. Never mind the fallacy, you know which one it is...lol

I believe that we are equal and that I have no right to initiate force against you to change your behavior if it violates no one's person or property. I respect you as a human.

Do you believe that you, or someone you pay, has the right to initiate force against me in order to change my behavior even if I violate no one's person or property? Do you believe that you can do this to me?

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Except drug use does effect other people ask any mother of a drug addict or child of a drug addict if it had an effect on them? Drunk driving has no effect on anyone until you crash and kill someone.
I beileve society has tasked me with the responsibility to enforce its rules even the ones you dont like.

Again there are methods available to you to change any law you disagree with. Until you change the law by living in this society you agree to follow them or face the repercussions.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I beileve society has tasked me with the responsibility to enforce its rules even the ones you dont like.

No one "tasked" you with anything. You chose your profession. You believe that you can initiate force against me even if my actions harm no one's person or property. You believe that you are a superior human to me because there is no need to initiate force between equals when no threat is present.

That says a lot about your moral character and, in a very personal way, I understand how you REALLY feel about me.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
No one "tasked" you with anything. You chose your profession. You believe that you can initiate force against me even if my actions harm no one's person or property. You believe that you are a superior human to me because there is no need to initiate force between equals when no threat is present.

That says a lot about your moral character and, in a very personal way, I understand how you REALLY feel about me.
And you believe your more Important then your neighbor and the rest of society and that the rules don't apply to you. Says much about you as well.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The people actually at the meeting where the Marine spoke were overwhelmingly against the
BEARCAT.

Chief Duval implied on his grant application that organizations such as the Free State Project and Occupy NH have the potential to be domestic terrorists, continuing with the "libertarians are the state's biggest threat" meme (see the thread here on Mt) started by a quote by a legislator in the Blue Hampshire blog.

After being cornered with the information, Chief Duval has backed down from his statements, but I haven't heard anything about his grant application being amended.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
The people actually at the meeting where the Marine spoke were overwhelmingly against the
BEARCAT.

Chief Duval implied on his grant application that organizations such as the Free State Project and Occupy NH have the potential to be domestic terrorists, continuing with the "libertarians are the state's biggest threat" meme (see the thread here on Mt) started by a quote by a legislator in the Blue Hampshire blog.

After being cornered with the information, Chief Duval has backed down from his statements, but I haven't heard anything about his grant application being amended.

Why would you be against a bearcat? They are useful tools that provide movable cover for rescue of injured people during active shooter response

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
And you believe your more Important then your neighbor and the rest of society and that the rules don't apply to you. Says much about you as well.

Actually, I don't believe that at all. I believe that my neighbors are my equal and deserve respect. Therefore I would not initiate force against them.

Carol

Crazy like a...
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm not necessarily against it. I am against the police chief stating that people me and my friends present domestic challenges to the police when we have done nothing of the sort. I also don't really see a need for another one when the city's existing armored vehicle has hardly been used, and the State Police barracks -- in the same small city -- already has one.

Chief Duval says the BEARCAT would be nice to have. For a quarter million of taxpayer dollars, I can think of a lot of things that would be nice to have. I'm not convinced the BEARCAT is the best use of that money. If there is genuinely a need for a second BEARCAT in Concord, why lie to DHS about it?

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'm not necessarily against it. I am against the police chief implying that me and my friends present domestic challenges to the police when we have done nothing of the sort. I also don't really see a need for another one when the city's existing armored vehicle has hardly been used, and the State Police barracks -- in the same small city -- already has one.

Chief Duval says the BEARCAT would be nice to have. For a quarter million of taxpayer dollars, I can think of a lot of things that would be nice to have. I'm not convinced the BEARCAT is the best use of that money. If there is genuinely a need for a second BEARCAT in Concord, why lie to DHS about it?

Well yeah if they have one already then I dont see the point in needing another unless its to replace the existing one. We have one, the County police have 4 or 5 I lost count I dont see a need for more then one in the county. We got one from a DHS grant part of the grant says if another department needs to use it we must provide it and a driver.

ballen0351

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
Actually, I don't believe that at all. I believe that my neighbors are my equal and deserve respect. Therefore I would not initiate force against them.

Actually you believe your above the law. There is really nothing left to say. Grow and smoke whatever "plants" you want just know its illegal and be prepared for the consequence.

Tgace

Grandmaster
Reaction score

Again there are methods available to you to change any law you disagree with. Until you change the law by living in this society you agree to follow them or face the repercussions.

Ditto.

Makalakumu

Gonzo Karate Apocalypse
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Actually you believe your above the law. There is really nothing left to say. Grow and smoke whatever "plants" you want just know its illegal and be prepared for the consequence.

The law is an opinion with a gun and you hold the gun not me. What gives you the right to hold that gun and enforce your opinion?

Latest Discussions