Women's Avatars

KM - that was fun, this is what I got:

1084141775_tureslight.jpg

Huh. Who knew?

Shesula,

That avatar is bitchin!!!! A real keeper!

MJ :)

You're Element is Fire. You have a strong, independant, fiery personality and you obviously don't ley other's puch you around. You like being in charge and don't care what other people think. In fact, you like to stand out and be yourself. You're probably shy when people first meet you but your a ball of energy that could explode at any given moment. You like to laugh and whether you admit it or not, you like to fight. You're peronality that is wild and untamable. You're beauty is physically fit and a little sexy and you have a very pretty face.

alrighty then :)

Attachments

• $1084141716_cturesfire.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 112
KenpoTess said:
You're Element is Fire. You have a strong, independant, fiery personality and you obviously don't ley other's puch you around. You like being in charge and don't care what other people think. In fact, you like to stand out and be yourself. You're probably shy when people first meet you but your a ball of energy that could explode at any given moment. You like to laugh and whether you admit it or not, you like to fight. You're peronality that is wild and untamable. You're beauty is physically fit and a little sexy and you have a very pretty face.

I believe this fits you to the "T"! :asian:

KenpoTess said:

alrighty then :)
Hey Tess and Tigerwoman, Guess a bunch of us would get FIRE! She's awesome, but i know another "fightin' chick" besides Feisty that got LIGHT! She knows who she is. The other quizzes on this site are a lot of fun, like i said, my 14 (almost 15) year old daughter turned my on to it. Glad you all enjoy!

Peace and Light!

Kenpo Mama :supcool:

By The way Tess, thanks for posting the big pic of FIRE, she looks so tiny as an avatar, you get to really appreciate her "fiery personality" in the big pic! COOL!

Kenpo Mama :ultracool

huh. 'Kay.

drsilver.jpg

Your Inner Dragon is to dragons what the Ranger is to humans. Silvers are one of three types of metallic dragon, the others being Gold and Copper. Like all metallics, Silvers rigidly adhere to an internal code of conduct. Unlike the other two metallics, however, this code is not universal. Each Silver must develop their code individually, a fact which explains their unique dispositions and actions. Silvers are often considered outcasts or shadows dwelling on the periphery of dragon culture (much like human Rangers), but they can always be counted upon to speak the truth and help their allies. Because no one but a Silver knows what they'll do next, their alignment is "Chaotic Neutral."

Being a Silver isn't all shady head-games, though. You possess considerable intelligence and self-confidence (whether they manifest themselves or not), and given the opportunity could make a great leader. Magic isn't really your bag, but you're awfully good at slipping in and out of a situation or conflict undetected. Which, by the way, may be due to your slightly-below-average size more than anything else. Your favorable attributes are dependability, durability, problem-solving, mist, fog, silver, and pewter. Like your human counterpart - the Ranger - you're a superb weapons user and have an especially good command of your icy breath weapon. Just keep in mind that even your friends may find your ethics hard to accept from time to time.

ETA: I realize this is a thread gankage. i will stop.

mj-hi-yah said:
Shesula,

That avatar is bitchin!!!! A real keeper!

MJ :)
Aww, thank you MJ. Like I told Fiesty - Flattery will get you absolutely everywhere.

Silver Dragon, I. I found the quiz thread, too, MACaver and I have all my answers a-ready for the postin'!

Well i just tried to create my face....... but got a little scared by it so decided not to show it!

mj-hi-yah said:
Okey doke...and you are looking mighty fine...I be seein :eek: some highlights!

Yea word from the wise don't be making his ego any bigger than it already is...and what is he complaining about his 3rd year he could be going into his 5th year of college and then be looking at graduate schools afterwards....and tess he sits still long enough especially if there are cartoons and video games in the general area ;)

You're Element is Light. You are friendly, happy, social, bubbly, and can brighten up any one's day. You are very kind and a real people person because you have several friends (or atleast should). You're cheery nature makes you lovable and your stunning looks are sweet and stand out.

Attachments

• $light.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 142
Well I finally got my Avatar done. took me a while, the computer didn't like the site to much.

LOL Fuzzy I like the scarf, and here I thought I was going to be so original. I usually where a scarf when in class, so this is close approximation of what I look like.

Rob, that Avatar is soooo close to what you look like, including the quirky smile.
And, I some how doubt that's a "coke" you have in your hand. ;)

Dot
:D

Kenpo Mama said:
Hey Tess and Tigerwoman, Guess a bunch of us would get FIRE! She's awesome, but i know another "fightin' chick" besides Feisty that got LIGHT! She knows who she is. The other quizzes on this site are a lot of fun, like i said, my 14 (almost 15) year old daughter turned my on to it. Glad you all enjoy!

Peace and Light!

Kenpo Mama :supcool:
Okay, okay. Here I am. I'm still trying to wade through this thread, which I didn't fall over until this morning. Yes, it's true. I'm light - but don't hate me because I'm blonde AND light! KT

Latest Discussions

Back