Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirty Dog

MT Senior Moderator
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Reaction score
ATTENTION ALL USERS:

The cheap shots and insults need to stop. Now. Return to discussing the topic at hand and keep it polite and professional.

Mark A Cochran
@Dirty Dog
MartialTalk Senior Moderator

jayoliver00

Black Belt
Reaction score
Yawn...looks like lotsa name calling.

I did two things.
1. Made an assumption of what you meant by larping and admitted I could well be wrong.
2. Asked you to provide some sort of proof that you train at a higher level, which you are unable to do so you seem to be pointing lots at me and repeating that i'm hysterical. (But weird but whatever).

You asked for my Tapology, pro fight record b/c you got all hysterical and not understanding what I meant by a "higher level of training".

I even said that I wasn't a Pro Fighter, yet you kept on being hysterical with your rage postings.

You know tapology also records lots of amateur fights and fighters (over 275,000) YouTube is full of competition fights there are websites with rankings of fighters boxers, MMA and bjj competitions. I asked to be pointed to one by you to prove your credentials as someone who trains at this higher level.... And I will check it.

...and you haven't, you just keep calling me hysterical.

I don't mean to assume stuff about you, but it's kinda hard not to now.

I am beginning to think you haven't had a competition fight in your life.

I don't need to prove anything to you. And rarely anybody had cameras back then, b/c mini-DV was abour $2000. Just because you can't refuted what I said, again due to your getting all hysterical just b/c I said that you train at a lower level; so who's fault is that?

But I'm up for some friendly, hard sparring any time you're in the Washington DC area. Just let me know.

Poppity

Green Belt
Reaction score
You asked for my Tapology, pro fight record b/c you got all hysterical and not understanding what I meant by a "higher level of training".

I even said that I wasn't a Pro Fighter, yet you kept on being hysterical with your rage postings.

I don't need to prove anything to you. And rarely anybody had cameras back then, b/c mini-DV was abour $2000. Just because you can't refuted what I said, again due to your getting all hysterical just b/c I said that you train at a lower level; so who's fault is that?

I'm up for some sparring any time you're in the Washington DC area. Just let me know.

Yeah i'm in the UK, quick check through my history would have told you that, so not surprised you put out an offer to spa.

read my post again, I didnt mention your "pro" record and as I wrote before tapology includes amateur fighters and their records.

Safe to assume If you had any record anywhere, you would have redirected me

So.... You describe training at a higher level but it's kinda clear you have no amateur record or competition fights recorded anywhere.

Kinda what I thought.

jayoliver00

Black Belt
Reaction score
Yeah i'm in the UK, quick check through my history would have told you that, so not surprised you put out an offer to spa.

You're not much of a significance to me, so I couldn't care less.

read my post again, I didnt mention your "pro" record and as I wrote before tapology includes amateur fighters and their records.

I don't even know how Tapology works when it didn't even existed when I fought. And who would make one for just amateur and smoker fights?

So.... You describe training at a higher level but it's kinda clear you have no amateur record or competition fights recorded anywhere.

Kinda what I thought.

You don't even know how competition fights are conducted, esp. 20 years ago. At least you're calming down, just a little now.

Poppity

Green Belt
Reaction score

Kinda what I thought.
Sorry needed to add "Grrrr!! ROOAARR!! Aaarrggghh!" To my "hysterical" "rage post"

Poppity

Green Belt
Reaction score
You're not much of a significance to me, so I couldn't care less.

I don't even know how Tapology works when it didn't even existed when I fought. And who would make one for just amateur and smoker fights?

You don't even know how competition fights are conducted, esp. 20 years ago. At least you're calming down, just a little now.

Man... History is not going to be kind to you with your posts here.

It was kinda clear you had no record from the start. Just wanted you to face up to it, pretty clear you never will.

Yeah... I'm done here.

Thanks, honestly I have had a good time. Lol.

jayoliver00

Black Belt
Reaction score
Man... History is not going to be kind to you with your posts here.

It was kinda clear you had no record from the start. Just wanted you to face up to it, pretty clear you never will.

Yeah... I'm done here.

Thanks, honestly I have had a good time. Lol.

Now you're getting hysterical again when I just explained everything to you. And it doesn't look like you had a good time b/c most people just have a good time w/o having to state it; not just once, but twice.

Poppity

Green Belt
Reaction score
Now you're getting hysterical again when I just explained everything to you. And it doesn't look like you had a good time b/c most people just have a good time w/o having to state it; not just once, but twice.

Omg. Your too cute.

Just be honest and admit there is no evidence whatsoever on the internet of you fighting in any competition ever.... Not an old uploaded VHS tape, an old certificate, an old forum mentioning the good old times nothing.

Just you carving out a fictional history of how you used to be a bad ***.

Come on, just a little bit of honesty, I know you've got it in you... Just take this first little step. The rest of your brand new life awaits.

Last edited:

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
As an arachophobe, that wasn't cool. :(
Sorry mate. I have the same reaction, so I get you. I hate spiders. I also hate getting hit in the face ...but only 'cause it hurts. Spiders are way worse.

Try this picture instead:

1631380710351.png

jayoliver00

Black Belt
Reaction score
Omg. Your too cute.

Just be honest and admit there is no evidence whatsoever on the internet of you fighting in any competition ever.... Not an old uploaded VHS tape, an old certificate, an old forum mentioning the good old times nothing.

Come on, just a little bit of honesty, I know you've got it in you... Just take this first little step. The rest of your brand new life awaits.

Hey, welcome back. That was a quick good bye and return. Not even 3 minutes, LOL.

What part about not many people owning video cameras 20 years ago did you not understand. You are so sensitive just because I said that you train at a lower level. Just relax, it's okay.

geezer

Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
I was right, you can't answer can you. I wonder who's being a little child? Is your mommy proud of you?
Omg. Your too cute.

Jay and Snark, you two do realize that by repeatedly insulting each other you effectively rule out any meaningful discussion.

Maybe you guys think you are winning points with the rest of us who are reading along? I can't answer for others, but personally I find your points far more persuasive when you take the high road. Take it for what it's worth. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions