Why Krav Maga works

FriedRice

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
My comment about groupon was so heavily laced with sarcasm I'm surprised you interpreted it literally.

Your comments about me learning from YouTube videos and not sparring are insult attempts. You simply resort to insulting opposed to having civil discourse.

You admitted to only dropping in to Krav gyms = you haven't trained Krav seriously enough to understand it past Level 1, as proven by what you post. Because most of what you post about Krav, sounds just like what's taught in Level 1 classes and Youtube advertisements about krav.

Yeah, I haven't nor do I place emphasis on alliances and organizations. My KM instructor was a very skilled and knowledgeable Martial Artist. Not knowing the name of the organization he was certified under doesn't change the quality nor the legitimacy of his training.

Yeah, he may be good, but that doesn't mean that you'd know much about Krav to be talking about it like you're some kind of authority, especially after admitting that you've never really trained Krav beyond the Level 1 classes when you drop in, ie. by Groupons.

Anarax

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
You admitted to only dropping in to Krav gyms = you haven't trained Krav seriously enough to understand it past Level 1, as proven by what you post. Because most of what you post about Krav, sounds just like what's taught in Level 1 classes and Youtube advertisements about krav.
FriedRice, you seem to be reading comments I haven't typed. You see want you want to see and make a lot of unfounded assumptions off of it. I would encourage you to go back and read what I actually typed.

Yeah, he may be good, but that doesn't mean that you'd know much about Krav to be talking about it like you're some kind of authority, especially after admitting that you've never really trained Krav beyond the Level 1 classes when you drop in, ie. by Groupons.
Again, my comment clearly stated that I've trained with 2 KM instructors, cross-trained with KM students and have attended numerous KM seminars. All of my KM training and interactions have been with mid to high level practitioners from different organizations. Yes, I have enough experience with KM to share my impressions of it and what limitations it has.

FriedRice

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
FriedRice, you seem to be reading comments I haven't typed. You see want you want to see and make a lot of unfounded assumptions off of it. I would encourage you to go back and read what I actually typed.

Again, my comment clearly stated that I've trained with 2 KM instructors, cross-trained with KM students and have attended numerous KM seminars. All of my KM training and interactions have been with mid to high level practitioners from different organizations. Yes, I have enough experience with KM to share my impressions of it and what limitations it has.

numerous KM seminars = drop ins = similar to Groupons, but more expensive.

Training Average for Level 2 testing = usually 1 year at 3x /wk = 156 classes

You been to over 100 Krav seminars?

Anarax

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
numerous KM seminars = drop ins = similar to Groupons, but more expensive.

Training Average for Level 2 testing = usually 1 year at 3x /wk = 156 classes

You been to over 100 Krav seminars?

I have broken down my points to the technical and scientific level so you could understand. You have done nothing but insult, deflect and ignore what I've actually said. Your only train of thought is insult, insult, insult when presented with a point you can't provide any counter-argument for.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have broken down my points to the technical and scientific level so you could understand. You have done nothing but insult, deflect and ignore what I've actually said. Your only train of thought is insult, insult, insult when presented with a point you can't provide any counter-argument for.
It's not a new pattern, Anarax.

FriedRice

Master Black Belt
Reaction score

No you haven't. And I'm merely pointing out, that by your own admission, you haven't trained Krav Maga seriously and don't know much about it other than the Level 1 curriculum that they teach you from your few drop in classes and even fewer seminars attended.

Gerry Seymour

MT Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No you haven't. And I'm merely pointing out, that by your own admission, you haven't trained Krav Maga seriously and don't know much about it other than the Level 1 curriculum that they teach you from your few drop in classes and even fewer seminars attended.
Nope. You're not really reading his posts. That's not what he said, at all. It's just what you WANT him to have said, so you can be right.