Why don't women compete with men?

S

sweeper

unfortunatly those cultures aren't predominant enough to do any sociological research on how men react to women in danger :(

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Is it true that men think about sex every seven seconds? From the guys I know, I'd think it was more often than that...

T

tunetigress

Well my hubby never stops thinking about it. The concept of every 7 seconds seems to imply some sort of break, or occasional change of thought to some other topic. IS there any other focus in the life of the average man??? LOL! :rofl:

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by tunetigress

Well my hubby never stops thinking about it. The concept of every 7 seconds seems to imply some sort of break, or occasional change of thought to some other topic. IS there any other focus in the life of the average man??? LOL! :rofl:

I think the answer to your question in NO!.
I say think, for I never truely thought of another focus :D
and do not have any other frame of reference. :eek:

Oh well, back to work :confused:

Rich
:rofl:

Damian Mavis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
What the hell?! Notice how easily women change the subject to sex!? I think they got their "thinking about sex every 7 seconds" thing pegged on the wrong gender!

Damian Mavis
Honour TKD

Nightingale

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I never claimed that women didn't. I just said that men did.

and it was Seig that said that men are usually thinking about someone else's *** rather than covering their own.

KenpoTess

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Originally posted by nightingale8472

I never claimed that women didn't. I just said that men did.

and it was Seig that said that men are usually thinking about someone else's *** rather than covering their own.

ahhh guess I'll stick my nose into this.. as Seig's my husband ..*g*.. somehow these threads degenerate into either Food or food. sex is now a new issue.. but I don't feel it is the reason why the thread was created .. so how about we just leave it and keep the smiles on our faces..

Tess

Seig

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mountaineer Martial Arts - Shepherdstown,WV
why i made the comment I did. I am a military vet. When I was young and dumb, versus old and stupid, we asked the same question of our trainers. "Why don't women fight in combat?" The answer we got was that it caused sexual tension and that the men were too worried about the women then they were about fighting. They went onto to state that the women risked rape or worse from the enemy and their own men. Whether this is true or not, I dunno, I have never been in that situation. I was not implying that that is all we think about. I thought that wityh the normally intelligent people that inhabit this board my statement would be understood as I meant it. It was not, I apologize. :asian:

Damian Mavis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Rape is definately a problem if captured by enemy soldiers. I'd rather be tortured in other ways than that way if I was a woman and captured.

Damian Mavis
Honour TKD

S

sweeper

if anyone is captured they risk torture and death.. I personaly don't think rape is the worst punishment.

arnisador

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Everyone:
Please direct this thread back on topic:
Why don't women compete with men?

-Arnisador
-MT Mod-

Latest Discussions