Who you have meet &

OP
terryl965

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
arnisador said:
Because of this site, I met Mr. Conatser and (former member) IFAJKD. I expect to meet FearlessFreep soon, if he stops in NM long enough!

There are many I knew before the site or whom I would have met anyway through the WMAA events in Buffalo. (Some of those people may only have come to Buffalo because of MT, but I would have been there anyway.) I couldn't list them all because some people I don't know by their usernames, and others I can never remember if they're MT members or not. The list includes such luminaries as Tim Hartman, Bob Hubbard, Rich Parsons, Tulisan, Boyd Ritchie, (former member) Bryson Ingram, Cebu West, (former member) Chad Dulin, Dan Anderson, ace, Arnis Princess, Steve Scott, Feisty Mouse, Julie Kedzie, grimfang, (former member) Jerome Barber, Tapps,...oh, so many others!

I've chatted on the phone with Seig and e-corresponded with many others from the site whom I have never met in person.

Arnister the next time I go to California I'm making sure I stop by to see you in NM.
terry

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I've met several, although many dont post anymore...

Sieg and Tess, a bunch of their students inc Abbey, Chronuss, Fuzzy, and others. Edhead, Blindside, Shori, Tengu6, Luke Molitor, Jetboatdeath...

There are several members I am looking forward to meeting...

Rich Parsons

A Student of Martial Arts
Founding Member
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

Latest Discussions