where are you from?

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Crushing, thanks for posting that list. My old home town, New York, was always saddled with a somewhat exaggerated rep for violence, but it's funny to see that on this list it now ranks comfortably ahead of---Eugene, Oregon??!---for safety. :xtrmshock

Wouldn't have predicted that, even now...

hemi

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Well I was born in Elgin IL, but moved to TX as fast as I could.( I hate cold weather) Grew up in Kaufman TX, spent 4 years in San Antonio, TX (USAF) and have been living in Forney TX for the last two years.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
If you look at Michigan as a hand, I'm roughly from the 5th metacarpophalangeal joint area. ;)

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
I am one of half a dozen or so people that were actually born in Florida.

Multiple places between then and now and I currently live North of Pennsylvannia, South of Cananda and West of New England.

zDom

Senior Master
Reaction score
Misery Boothel...er... Swampeast Miss..er

MissOURI BootHEEL / Southeast Missouri :)

Ya'll :D

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Misery Boothel...er... Swampeast Miss..er

MissOURI BootHEEL / Southeast Missouri :)

Ya'll :D

Speaking of Misery, I was stationed at Ft. Lostinthewoods/Little Korea, Misery for basic training.

wee_blondie

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Bonnie Scotland!!

I travel a lot for work and in London this week. But ya know "you can take the girl out o scotland.....but she'll still drink you under the table!"

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Cleveland Ohio...Actually about a 10 min from downtown....

Kacey

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
In sequence... Illinois, North Carolina, Florida, Wisconsin, Massachussetts, Tennessee, Texas, and Colorado (where I've been for 22 years).

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I'm from outer space.... or so I'm told. I guess I'm a bit ecentric.

Born in the SF bay area, but home to me has always been Siskiyou county. I've lived in Nevada and in Oregon. Currently I'm in the armpit of California... AKA Sacramento.

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We're few and far between Qui-gon. Hence all the meet and greets have been on the east coast. :mad: Eh well just have to throw our own shin dig one of these days I guess.

Tames D

RECKLESS
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
We're few and far between Qui-gon. Hence all the meet and greets have been on the east coast. :mad: Eh well just have to throw our own shin dig one of these days I guess.

I hear ya. I've never been to Sacramento, why do you call it the armpit of CA, lol ? I do like your basketball team.

dubljay

Master of Arts
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I hear ya. I've never been to Sacramento, why do you call it the armpit of CA, lol ? I do like your basketball team.

Despite it's shinny apprearance Sacramento isnt all what it claims to be. Traffic is rediculous, especially for a population it's size. It's hardly convienient in terms of places being open.

exile

To him unconquered.
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Isn't anyone else on this forum from the West?

At this point in my life, I consider myself to be from the B.C. coast... you can't get any more west than that!