myspace

drummingman

Blue Belt
Reaction score
does anyone here have a myspace page? i think it would be cool to see more of the personality of all that post here through the way they set up their myspace page and by the music on it.
mine is http://www.myspace.com/service76
feel free to comment if anything jumps out at you that you like.

OP
drummingman

drummingman

Blue Belt
Reaction score
if you go on my page you will see a link on there to a place that alowes you to find backdrops and such.most peoples pages will have a link to a place like this.

TonyMac

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Please don't be like many of the twenty somethings I work with that have much more interesting myspace sites than their real lives.

Kempojujutsu

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Well I am not twenty, and I don't have that much time to put into one of those sites. Being a dad of 4 and working full time, plus teaching MA 5 days a week. There is not much time left.

Kreth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Well, much as I detest blogging in general, I have a myspace account for my band: http://www.myspace.com/synystry
Not much content yet, but we'll be adding pics, blogging about gigs, and adding some music samples as we get closer to recording our EP.

Shizen Shigoku

Purple Belt
Reaction score
drummingman : "man,the lopan pic rules!"

Thanks!
I know. I did a little creative editing for . . . 'dramatic' effect.
(took me forever to get that finger just right).
:))

OP
drummingman

drummingman

Blue Belt
Reaction score
big trouble in little china is one of my all time favorite movies so i had to give you a complement on your avatar.

Latest Discussions