What's Your Matrix Persona

C

clapping_tiger

I found this one shortly after the "Geek" meter was posted. If you like the matrix, it can be fun. It is short though.

My persona came up as Morpheus. I was hoping to show up as Neo (everyone wants to be the hero). But I am not complaining, Morpheus is cool and can hold his own.

1052702439_esQuiz3neo.jpg

Boo-ya! I love being the reluctant hero. :D

Originally posted by clapping_tiger
Damn it..............:mad:

:D

Aww...that's ok. Where would I be without you? I'd still be a nameless lackie sitting in front of a computer screen all day writing code for a large corporation.

Wait a minute....I am.

DOH! :p

Ha Ha Ha

1052781313_iz3trinity.jpg

Strong, beautiful- you epitomize the ultimate heroine.

Heroine, eh? Hmmm....I don't really want a sex change :rofl:

Originally posted by Michael Billings
I also Neo'ed.

????

But Cool!

Sweet...it's like Matrix AND Attack of the Clones! :D

Cypher. But I'm in a really foul mood today and not feeling at all generous towards my fellow man. I'll try again when I'm feeling more like my usual self.

1055020378_erovingian.jpg

You are The Merovingian, from "The Matrix." Wit and danger, with a French twist. You are adamant about the slightly materialistic things- power, wealth, posession. Dominating, aren't we?

I got Morpheus. You are Morpheus, from "The Matrix." You have strong faith in yourself and those around you. A true leader, you are relentless in your persuit.

tee...heee. :D

No one would ever want to run into you in a dark alley. Cold as steel, tough as a rock, things are your way or the highway.
1052781976_agentsmith.jpg

I gave it another shot after getting some sleep. I popped up as Agent Smith. Either way I don't guess I come out at a very nice guy. Oh, well. Ya know what they say about nice guys.... they get the crap beat out of them in a dark alley.

Why do I get the crappy french guy :shrug:

You are Neo, from "The Matrix." You display a perfect fusion of heroism and compassion.

I got Neo

Oh Boy

You are Morpheus, from "The Matrix." You have strong faith in yourself and those around you. A true leader, you are relentless in your persuit.

I came out as Morpheus...*kickin dirt...

Back