What's Your Matrix Persona

"You are Agent Smith, from "The Matrix." No one would ever want to run into you in a dark alley. Cold as steel, tough as a rock, things are your way or the highway."
Beware, mortals!

I was 'the twins'. Now all I have to see is the movie to see how much I rule!

Cypher, from "The Matrix." Selfish, disllusioned, you are misguided at times. You deviate from the "right" path.

"You are Tank, from 'The Matrix.' Loyal till the end, you spare no expense in ensuring the well-being of others"

I am Tank.

Originally posted by Seig
I tried pasting mine, but it didn't work. I was Agent Smith. There were two of me, but I had to kill one.

NO, I'm Agent Smith! The rest of you are wanna be's!:cool:

no, no...I'm Agent Smith...the rest of you are horrible figments of my imagination that will be disposed from The Matrix..:2pistols:

Originally posted by Chronuss
no, no...I'm Agent Smith...the rest of you are horrible figments of my imagination that will be disposed from The Matrix..:2pistols:

You been sipping too much of the that W.V. moonshine. I'm Agent Smith!:cool:

...sipping...nah..use it to take rust off my bumper, though. the only drinking I do is from a shot glass..

You are Agent Smith, from "The Matrix." No one would ever want to run into you in a dark alley. Cold as steel, tough as a rock, things are your way or the highway.
Yeah im a guy whoo can make more of himself. Eh i was hoping for some one else i guess

You are The Oracle, from "The Matrix." Wise, kind, honest- is there anything slightly negative about you? You are genuinely supportive of others. Careful not to let people take advantage of you, though.

Damn...I failed!

You are Morpheus, from "The Matrix." You have strong faith in yourself and those around you. A true leader, you are relentless in your persuit.

Well that settles it for me....I'm in control, I'm giving the orders, I will lead you...let me just check with my wife first....:D

1052702439_esQuiz3neo.jpg

You are Neo, from "The Matrix." You display a perfect fusion of heroism and compassion.

Back