Whats your favourite weapon?

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bob919

mines tonfa a pair of them well actually two pr-24 batons they work extremly wellmy second favourite is saicause they are so versetile 3-section staff are great fun two

whats your favourite

OP
R

rmcrobertson

My car. Employed driving away from trouble at a high rate of speed.

OP
M

Master of Blades

This nice Filipino sword I have.......great for poking :p

streetwise

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Knife, no question. I have always had a thing about knives. Tool/weapon/collector's item--don't leave home without one!

jfarnsworth

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
The nunchuck. They are cool except when you screw up then you know that you screwed up.

OP
M

muayThaiPerson

my whistle.

na, seriously: the knee

Matt Stone

Master of Arts
Reaction score
"Being overly familiar with one weapon is as dangerous as knowing it insufficiently well..."

While I hope to one day be fluent in the four primary weapons my style teaches (broadsword, straight sword, staff and spear), I must confess a preference for my sticks and jo. Knives are nice (I carry at least 2 - 3 every day, each with a different function and purpose), but when it comes down to the nitty gritty, gimme a jo any day of the week...

Gambarimasu.
:asian:

OP
C

chufeng

First, my mind...
then my hands...
then whatever I can get my hands on...

maybe even another bad guy...turn him into a missile and take out his friends.

...then again, it might just be gas...

:asian:
chufeng

OP
T

TLH3rdDan

humm havent we done this before lol ive been having alot of deja vu lately and im not talking about the strip club... but anyway weapons wise... ill take my government model colt 1991a1 .45 which is always on me...
then my benchmade folding tanto also this is always on me lol... then hummmm i guess i would have to say 9 section steel whip and no this is never on me although i would what would happen if i did carry it and pulled it out in the middle of the street lol

OP
B

bob919

ok ok guns are the most practical but not as effective as everyone thinks i was once shot in the gut and it missed all my major organs (someone up there likes me) it hurt like hell but i still able to disarm the bastard. but i suppose if if had hi any major organs or even the minor ones it could have been alot different

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Discussions