Whats your favorite BB poomse and why.

cali_tkdbruin

Master of Arts
Reaction score
Yo Cali, good luck on your upcoming test.

Hey there Wade, thanks. If I keep on my regular TKD training schedule, including practicing each and every poomse up to 3rd dan (20+, including my own which I'm developing and is part of the test) and I practice those on a daily basis, hopefully I'll be ready to go at test time... :asian:

IcemanSK

El Conquistador nim!
MT Mentor
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Hey there Wade, thanks. If I keep on my regular TKD training schedule, including practicing each and every poomse up to 3rd dan (20+, including my own which I'm developing and is part of the test) and I practice those on a daily basis, hopefully I'll be ready to go at test time... :asian:

You'll be great, Cali! Keep it up:ultracool

terryl965

<center><font size="2"><B>Martial Talk Ultimate<BR
MTS Alumni
Reaction score

You will do great just keep training and everything will fall into place.

Laurentkd

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
I'd have to say my favorite black belt for is still koryo. I think it is because I remember how I thought it was just SO COOL compared to all the Tae Gueks I had learned coming up through the ranks. It is also the form I competed nationally with the most so I guess it is just near and dear to my heart.

Latest Discussions