What's your fantasy fighting situation?

Bee Brian

Blue Belt
Reaction score

As in, if by accident or fate, you get to a situation where you HAD to use your refined combat skills, what would you like it to be? In a glorious war against neo-Nazis? In a championship fight? Against a polar bear?

I'll share mine...

At this point, I'll be the strongest I possibly can be steroid-free. So a 600-pound squat and a 600-pound deadlift. My upper-body would be super sexy. It's in the beach with me wearing my speedos exposing my Mirko Cro Cop thighs. I'd be undefeated in my amateur boxing career. I don't want to be a PRO level boxer because that would make me garner way too much attention... So here I am with my best self and my girlfriend and I would be at the beach. I'd be my usual stoic self reading Marcus Aurelius's Meditations lying by one of those beach chairs or whatever you call them, expensive booze by my side and my trophy girlfriend would be checking her Instagram with her futuristic smart phone... And then a group of three gangster dudes walk up to us demanding to take my woman out on a date. These would be privileged gangster dudes who regularly get away from trouble despite their bad behavior because they have connections with corrupt police officers.

I'd stand up, and my dainty girlfriend would all be scared and stand behind me. One of the gangster dudes would be (attempting) to pull out a gun, and with my amazing reflexes, spot it, charge towards him and deliver an uppercut to his jaw, knocking him out. The other two dudes each pull out a knife. They try to stab me while I go "HYAH HYAH" on them and knock them also out. My girlfriend would be relieved.

I'd pick her up by my shoulder, and thanks to my incredible athleticism, sprint away from that scene in record time to avoid any of their boys from showing up.

And then she'd tell that story to her girlfriends and they'd be like, "OOOOH YOU'RE SO LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH A MANLY BOYFRIEND!"

Yeah, that's the stuff of legends.

What about you?

drop bear

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
John Candy's mud wrestling fight from Stripes.

lklawson

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I'd like my attackers to be pygmies made of marshmallow with 1/4" balsa wood for bones with a relative strength of 1/41328-th horse-power.

That must be how Superman feels around humans.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

skribs

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Probably the battle that Sir Gallahad was about to have to fight before he was rescued by Sirs Lancelot and Robin (from Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail).

I am brave enough to face that peril.

lklawson

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Probably the battle that Sir Gallahad was about to have to fight before he was rescued by Sirs Lancelot and Robin (from Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail).

I am brave enough to face that peril.
I want to change my answer to this. :D

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score

As in, if by accident or fate, you get to a situation where you HAD to use your refined combat skills, what would you like it to be? In a glorious war against neo-Nazis? In a championship fight? Against a polar bear?

I'll share mine...

At this point, I'll be the strongest I possibly can be steroid-free. So a 600-pound squat and a 600-pound deadlift. My upper-body would be super sexy. It's in the beach with me wearing my speedos exposing my Mirko Cro Cop thighs. I'd be undefeated in my amateur boxing career. I don't want to be a PRO level boxer because that would make me garner way too much attention... So here I am with my best self and my girlfriend and I would be at the beach. I'd be my usual stoic self reading Marcus Aurelius's Meditations lying by one of those beach chairs or whatever you call them, expensive booze by my side and my trophy girlfriend would be checking her Instagram with her futuristic smart phone... And then a group of three gangster dudes walk up to us demanding to take my woman out on a date. These would be privileged gangster dudes who regularly get away from trouble despite their bad behavior because they have connections with corrupt police officers.

I'd stand up, and my dainty girlfriend would all be scared and stand behind me. One of the gangster dudes would be (attempting) to pull out a gun, and with my amazing reflexes, spot it, charge towards him and deliver an uppercut to his jaw, knocking him out. The other two dudes each pull out a knife. They try to stab me while I go "HYAH HYAH" on them and knock them also out. My girlfriend would be relieved.

I'd pick her up by my shoulder, and thanks to my incredible athleticism, sprint away from that scene in record time to avoid any of their boys from showing up.

And then she'd tell that story to her girlfriends and they'd be like, "OOOOH YOU'RE SO LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH A MANLY BOYFRIEND!"

Yeah, that's the stuff of legends.

What about you?
to be honest i didnt know people had fantasy fights? really i didnt

is the girl friend a fantasy as well or is she real

OP
Bee Brian

Bee Brian

Blue Belt
Reaction score
yea if you put a bit of effort in you could get a girl that looks a bit like that

They are incredibly rare. INCREDIBLY rare.

Honestly, as much as I would love a romantic relationship with such a girl, I'm really just in it for the conquest. Closing the deal and being intimate with her for a period of time. And then leaving her properly with NEITHER of us regretting it.

The idea that a woman of such beauty would be able to resist the temptation of cheating on me with men who are as awesome and good-natured as I am throughout our relationship is mind-boggling. Even devoted Christians can't resist premarital sex.

The only exception I know is a certain celebrity crush I have which will be unnamed. But it's only because she got older and got more mature.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
They are incredibly rare. INCREDIBLY rare.

Honestly, as much as I would love a romantic relationship with such a girl, I'm really just in it for the conquest. Closing the deal and being intimate with her for a period of time. And then leaving her properly with NEITHER of us regretting it.

The idea that a woman of such beauty would be able to resist the temptation of cheating on me with men who are as awesome and good-natured as I am throughout our relationship is mind-boggling. Even devoted Christians can't resist premarital sex.

The only exception I know is a certain celebrity crush I have which will be unnamed. But it's only because she got older and got more mature.
no really they are not, there are countless millions of girls at least as atractive as that

if that the look that rocks your boat, there a nicer looking girl works in the chinese takeaway, i can put a word in for you if you like

even if they dont quite meet your exspectations they have distinct advantages over a cartoon

Last edited:
OP
Bee Brian

Bee Brian

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Just let it slip to the Chinese government that you have a Top Secret clearance and she'll show up at your door in a few days.

Yeah, I'm sure there are tons of Chinese women who look like that. lol

Buka

Sr. Grandmaster
Staff member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Already had my fighting fantasy.

Many years ago on Cape Cod we worked as bouncers in a very popular nightclub. Most of my neighborhood worked there, one of the guys was the manager and one of the three owners.

There was a large group of guys from a few towns over that were good guys, albeit a little crazy. The “Fallon Field Boys”. They weren’t really boys, they were men in their twenties and thirties. They were big drinkers and spent a ton of money in the club. The club was very popular and had long lines snaking through the parking lot on weekends.

I had gone to the bosses and asked to always let them in via the backdoor as they couldn’t spend money waiting two hours in line. There were always a large group of them. Some of them really big guys.

So every weekend we’d let in thirty or forty of them.

One night there was a group of guys, six of them, who were a pain in the ash and they had to go. The boss told me to ask them to leave. So I did.

They weren’t going to. They surrounded me, fingers pointing in my face. The other bouncers watched from a distance as they saw what was about to happen. The six guys did not pick up on it.

A crowd gathered. But the “crowd“ was the Fallon Field boys. I finally asked the six guys, “You don’t know what’s about to happen, do you?” They responded with the normal threats about what they were about to do.

I said, “take a look around”. They did. They suddenly stopped threatening. I gave the nod and the Fallon Field boys picked them up and carried them like lumber over their heads, walked them to the door, held open by the others bouncers. And flung them. I think they were trying to see who could throw them the furthest, because they really flew. Over cars, over people, one bouncing off the top of the dumpster and crashing into a tree.

Not one punch was thrown, nobody got hurt except the six nitwits, but not hurt too badly.

That was my fantasy fight. One of those things you wish you had on film.

OP
Bee Brian

Bee Brian

Blue Belt
Reaction score
no really they are not, there are countless millions of girls at least as atractive as that

if that the look that rocks your boat, there a nicer looking girl works in the chinese takeaway, i can put a word in for you if you like

even if they dont quite meet your exspectations they have distinct advantages over a cartoon

Dude I'm Asian who spent the first thirteen years of his life in ASIA. I've met countless Asian girls and Asian WOMEN.

Trust me, they're rare. Even in a cultural melting pot like Philippines.

I'll show you two different A-list celebrities from two different worlds. Here...

Ailee...

Google Image Result for https://i.pinimg.com/564x/2a/c1/5b/2ac15bf8e79dcc3b28dd6292e9f5de10.jpg

AMY LEE

Google Image Result for https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5a/b7/ca/5ab7ca024b5e8ac66af63abced214d05.jpg

Can you all honestly tell me these kinds of women (with their looks) can be found at a random bar, nightclub, college campus, or grocery store? Beauty does not discriminate with race and citizenship. And truly beautiful women are rare.

I once met a lady who could give a prime Britney Spears a run for her money. And guess what, when I met her, she was the 1000th woman I met that year that I truly "checked out". Literally the other 999 didn't meet my standards. I'd still date them but it wouldn't be as special as the time I spent with her (not that I got far).

They are rare.

jobo

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Dude I'm Asian who spent the first thirteen years of his life in ASIA. I've met countless Asian girls and Asian WOMEN.

Trust me, they're rare. Even in a cultural melting pot like Philippines.

I'll show you two different A-list celebrities from two different worlds. Here...

Ailee...

Google Image Result for https://i.pinimg.com/564x/2a/c1/5b/2ac15bf8e79dcc3b28dd6292e9f5de10.jpg

AMY LEE

Google Image Result for https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5a/b7/ca/5ab7ca024b5e8ac66af63abced214d05.jpg

Can you all honestly tell me these kinds of women (with their looks) can be found at a random bar, nightclub, college campus, or grocery store? Beauty does not discriminate with race and citizenship. And truly beautiful women are rare.

I once met a lady who could give a prime Britney Spears a run for her money. And guess what, when I met her, she was the 1000th woman I met that year that I truly "checked out". Literally the other 999 didn't meet my standards. I'd still date them but it wouldn't be as special as the time I spent with her (not that I got far).

They are rare.
well yes, thers girls as nice as that in every bar in town on a sataday night, that even allowing they wont look as nice with out with out a makup artist and a pro photographer, celebs are fake, they dont really look like that on a sunday morning.

so im guessing your computer dating, , youve akready ruled out the atraxtive ones, when they have refused to meet you based on them being shallow and only going off your looks

attraction is important but its not the most important think in selecting a partner, at some point you have to talk to them

Last edited:

Latest Discussions