What the Heck is This Mess???

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
http://www.toddweeksmovies.com/Video Samples.htm

Okay, I don't get it. Is this a spoof, or is this guy for real? I have other clips from him, some are of him showing self-defense using pompoms in the middle of a living room where the mess is so bad he can't even move around.

I don't get it though. If it were a spoof, why would there be dozens of hours of video on the video order section.

Also, you can download the one hour volume 5 for free right now, but l still don't get it.

Please everyone watch at least two before you comment. This is going to make your jaw drop.

AoG

http://www.toddweeksmovies.com/Download Instructions.htm

bydand

Senior Master
Reaction score
I remember seeing this somewhere else, I just wish I could remember where. The guy thinks he is for real. I guess the story is he is a bit challenged both in life and his way of thinking, kind of a lonely person who feels this is a way of making real good friends,because he doesn't have any where he lives. I don't recall what forum I read this on, but it was from the individual who helps him video the segments. Kind of a sad story if it is really true.

Bigshadow

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I think there is a thread or two on here talking about him. I read somewhere that he isn't all there and pays to have videos made so he can do that stuff. I think he just enjoys the fantasy of martial arts and it is obvious he has absolutely no training. He isn't for real.

Cirdan

Senior Master
Reaction score
There have been some threads about him here and there. All I can say is "??????" :confused: :idunno:

poor cat by the way...

OP
ArmorOfGod

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score

Everyone try that one. It may be easier to load and view.

AoG

Last edited by a moderator:

mrhnau

Senior Master
Reaction score
I hope this is a joke... I made it all the way through 5 of them. I can't stand it any more!

I did like one thing in the third clip. I thought it was humorous when the girl ran off after the guy took off his shirt! LOL

I also felt a bit sorry for the cats in the second clip.

Other than that, I'm amazed the guy had the courage to publish these on the internet... I guess people do crazy things...

Grenadier

Sr. Grandmaster
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Mod Note

Thread moved to Horror Stories.

Ronald Shin
MartialTalk Moderator

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Oh please no more ... w-wat-watched two of 'em... oh please... no stop!

Attachments

• $loldog.jpg
    $loldog.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 227

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Scary on so many levels...I cannot say what was worse ,the music or the MA..The hottie in the purple mini-dress was ok..

Cthulhu

Senior Master
Founding Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Look at the video for 'volume 5'...he actually did this stuff in front of a live audience at some bout or tournament.

Cthulhu

MA-Caver

Sr. Grandmaster
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Well seeing the *ahem* production values of the vids told me right off that it was a spoof... The tiny little vids in the bottom corner says that as well.
Eventually someone will find his stuff funny enough to buy it ... knowing hollywood they might even turn it in to a reality comedy show.

OP
ArmorOfGod

ArmorOfGod

Senior Master
Reaction score
Sadly, it turns out it is not a spoof. The guy who stars in the vids is "on the simple side." Read some of those interviews I linked to from the guy who did the editing of the videos for him.

AoG

Cryozombie

Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
He's doin somthing right cuz hes got more chicks than me.

thetruth

Black Belt
Reaction score
It does say that the videos are for entertainment purposes only on his website which is kinda weid considering he also offers video instruction.
Just another of the many tools out there.

Cheers
Sam:asian:

Latest Discussions