What nonfiction book are you currently reading?

IvanTheBrick

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Angry White Pyjamas
By Robert Twigger
Recommend it if you wish for an insight in Aikido

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Ah never saw this thread!
Sort of a few at the moment:

-A Headache in the Pelvis by Dr David Wise :D
-A Course in Miracles

And

-The Impact of Awakening by Adyashanti

Flying Crane

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
I’m in the middle of Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee. It is sad and depressing, chronicalling one atrocity after another perpetuated on the Native Americans as the US government systematically exterminated them in the 1800s.

Honestly, I’m not sure if I can finish it, it is just so depressing and upsetting.

K Williams

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Japanese Throwing Weapons by Daniel Fletcher.

85009c2b2e9ccc7c6b97319d0b34a8ea.jpg

Brian King

Master of Arts
Supporting Member
MT Mentor
Reaction score
Currently reading "Treating Trauma and Traumatic Grief in Children and Adolescents"
https://smile.amazon.com/Treating-T...p/B01N6AORKP/ref=mt_kindle?_encoding=UTF8&me=

Currently listening to " The 5 Love Languages of Children: The Secret to Loving Children Effectively"
https://smile.amazon.com/Love-Langu...swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1527185222&sr=8-1

also listening to "Waking the Tiger: Healing Trauma"
https://smile.amazon.com/Waking-the...swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&qid=1527185315&sr=1-1

Regards
Brian King

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
Currently reading "On Having No Head", an incredible read so far... quite a short book but really gets to the point of alot of Zen teachings. Very direct pointers...

Has knocked me out a few times already...!
d8ca7d30def2bc550b7929fdf9ab875d.jpg

KabutoKouji

Green Belt
Reaction score
basically been reading any decent books I can about the history of punk and or hardcore - I've read the Harley Flanagan one, the X one and the Brendan Mullen one.

_Simon_

Senior Master
Reaction score
basically been reading any decent books I can about the history of punk and or hardcore - I've read the Harley Flanagan one, the X one and the Brendan Mullen one.
Nice! You ever get into AFI, like their early punk/hardcore stuff? (Probably my favourite band...)

KabutoKouji

Green Belt
Reaction score
Nice! You ever get into AFI, like their early punk/hardcore stuff? (Probably my favourite band...)

tbh I never really did, though I know their lead singer is a massive Misfits/Samhain/Danzig fan so that's cool

Latest Discussions