What book are you currently reading?

wingchun100

Senior Master
Reaction score
Now I am reading THE FIGHTER'S BODY, suggested to me by our own Xue Sheng. After that it is on to THE FAT LOSS BIBLE and then finally BLEEDING EDGE by Thomas Pynchon.

Actually, I have WAY more than that sitting here on my desk at work to go through. People joke that I am starting a library. I have all but one of Thomas Pynchon's books, and I want to read them from beginning to end again. But I also have several books that I have NEVER read to go through first.

FLINT, Louis L-Amour
ZIG ZIGLAR'S SECRETS OF CLOSING THE SALE
COMPLETE WORKS OF OSCAR WILDE
SIL-LUM KUNG FU
WHAT IS AIKIDO
WHITE CRANE GUNG-FU
THE RUSSIA HOUSE, John Le Carre

I picked up those three martial arts books at a garage sale or something like that. Those are meant to be quick, fun reads in between the heavier stuff.

donnaTKD

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
anything by kathy reichs, tess gerritson, pj tracey, karin slaughter --- you get the drift they're all murder mystery thrillers and all of them are a darn good read --- all are also un-put-down-able :)

donna

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
I just finished Thomas Jefferson: Author of America by Christopher Hitchens. It's a very short biography hitting on key moments, decisions, and contradictions of Jefferson's life.

crushing

Grandmaster
Reaction score
Finally finished The Disappearing Spoon by Sam Kean. I was reading chapters of it between reading other books. Now I'm on to Salman Rushdie's Joseph Anton: A Memoir.

Latest Discussions