Quiz: What Classic Story Role do you play?

OUMoose

Trying to find my place
Reaction score
1120501181_minioutlaw.jpg

- You Are The Outlaw

"Sure, I'll do it. My way."

Just because you do not conform to the same laws and rules as everyone else does not mean that you are a bad guy. You travel your own path, separate from those around you, with your own reasons for doing what you do. Because of this and your own nature, it goes without saying that you are generally misunderstood. That does not matter much, though, as people love you for being who you are. You are pretty well set in your ways and have no real intention of changing. This can come across as a flicker of arrogance if your not careful. You do what is ight for you, and God help anyone who stands in your way.

Which Classic Story Role do you play?

Matt

Black Belt
Reaction score
1120501761_iniaptmind.jpg

- You Are The Apt Mind
"I know that. And that. And yes, that too."

You have brains, and you are not afraid to show it. Your intellect and intelligence may have others constantly asking for your help with things that take a lot of thought or are difficult puzzles. Academic values are held highest in your opinion, and you may also have a bleak view of humanity. You may find trouble dealing with emotional issues, however - as they are illogical and inunderstandable. Your friends consist of intelligent and intellectual people to challenge you and continue your mental growth. Even in the easiest of times, you are not afraid to show anyone just how much you know.

152 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 4651 times.
3% of people had this result.

Apparently I'm a bit compulsive too, as I had to correct their spelling of 'challange'.

Satt

Black Belt
Reaction score
1120500915_ywardheart.jpg

- You Are The Wayward Heart
"Feel Better."

You are best described as 'Emotional Support'. Anytime an emotional issue comes up or something stresses people out, you are there to help them feel better about it. Whether you are the prankster of the bunch, the funny one, the wild one, or just the shoulder to cry on - your traits favor what it takes to keep people going. You like large groups of people and have many friends. When something hits home for you, however, you have a hard time with it. You also have difficulty paying attention or focusing on one thing. Above all, though, if people are happy, you are happy.

Sarah

Senior Master
Reaction score
- You Are The Wayward Heart
"Feel Better."

You are best described as 'Emotional Support'. Anytime an emotional issue comes up or something stresses people out, you are there to help them feel better about it. Whether you are the prankster of the bunch, the funny one, the wild one, or just the shoulder to cry on - your traits favor what it takes to keep people going. You like large groups of people and have many friends. When something hits home for you, however, you have a hard time with it. You also have difficulty paying attention or focusing on one thing. Above all, though, if people are happy, you are happy.

Gin-Gin

Senior Master
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You Are The Sidekick
"Let's get 'em, together!"

You are the helpful one. You may be shy and timid, but you are the kind that always seems to be doing something for someone else. On top of that, you are probably rarely seen away from another person. This extreme social life probably leads to hardships in other areas - but you do not mind that much. It makes life interesting, and if you can sort through the small troubles to help others, it makes everything you do worth it. You are not afraid to do the dirty stuff if you need to, though - so long as someone is there for you.
:D

Attachments

• $1120501050_nisidekick.jpg
    $1120501050_nisidekick.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 114

Martial Tucker

Black Belt
Reaction score
The "Outlaw" actually describes me pretty well, but I got this result:

1120501357_nichampion.jpg

- You Are The Champion
"Don't worry, I got it."

You play as the Hero. You are the one who usually tries to take on the world for any cause you believe in. You are a natural leader in most circles and are not afraid to take that position if a situation calls for it. Others look to you for inspiration and praise you for your acheivements. Even though they love and adore you, however, you are left feeling alone or overwhelmed many times. You're almost always positive and keep your chin up despite any setbacks because you know that you will succeed in the end, no matter how long it takes.

shesulsa

Columbia Martial Arts Academy
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
1120501282_ycharacter.jpg

- You Are The Key Character
"It's what I was meant to do."

You are the true enigma. No one knows much about you, you do not understand much of yourself, and your life seems to carry no purpose. Yet regardless of everything around you - everyone knows that you are here for some reason, even if no one yet knows what that is. Things seem to simply fall into place for you. Almost as though some force is working either through you, for you, or around you. No matter your troubles, you have been sent here to unlock something. This is your destiny.

1189 other people got this result!
This quiz has been taken 4701 times.
25% of people had this result.

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
1120501357_nichampion.jpg

- You Are The Champion
"Don't worry, I got it."

You play as the Hero. You are the one who usually tries to take on the world for any cause you believe in. You are a natural leader in most circles and are not afraid to take that position if a situation calls for it. Others look to you for inspiration and praise you for your acheivements. Even though they love and adore you, however, you are left feeling alone or overwhelmed many times. You're almost always positive and keep your chin up despite any setbacks because you know that you will succeed in the end, no matter how long it takes.

mantis

Master Black Belt
Reaction score
Flatlander said:
I am the champion.
no.. I AM THE CHAMPION first!
wanna fight...
wait wait.. what's ur style?
hehe

Xequat

Black Belt
Reaction score
We're not very good champions if we can only hold onto our titles for like an hour, huh? But now I'm the champion! YAY ME!!

Latest Discussions