What IĀ’ve learned about rope

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Over the past couple of years I have learned that generally when you think you are at the end of your ropeĀ…there appears to be a whole lot more rope you did not know was thereĀ… but I think this weekend I may have finally come to the end of mineĀ…or I at least hope I am because damn it I want to start the climb back up it and quit sliding down it.

Just needed to get the off my chest

Thanks
XS

Sukerkin

Have the courage to speak softly
MT Mentor
Lifetime Supporting Member
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
You and me both, my friend. All I can send to help is my sympathies but sometimes just knowing that someone else 'knows' can be of assistance.

granfire

Sr. Grandmaster
Reaction score
need some gloves to cover that rope burn?
I hope I can pass mine along.....

girlbug2

Master of Arts
Reaction score
We're here for you, whenever you want to share your troubles. Sometimes that helps even if nobody can think of good advice.

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and swing :D

:hmm: Now there is something I had not thought about..... I LIKE IT
icon14.gif

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
Speaking of rope, as I dangle here at the end if mine I realized that I have not had any time to train anything since last Friday.

So I stopped everything here a few moments ago, closed the office door and did a warm up that is a combination of what I have learned from Yang and Chen Style Taijiquan with a bit of my old Xingyiquan warm-up thrown in just cuz.

I then did Chen style Chansigong, the stationary bits.

A bit of qigong and then Siu Nim Tao and I have to admit I feel a whole lot more relaxed dangling at the end of my rope.

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
As I dangle here at the end of my rope I have also learned that there are those that want to add more rope so I can fall further….. I have also learned my feet are free so I think I will kick at them for a bit to see how they like it

I also found some great pictures of places I have been (I did not take these) that are making things a bit more comfortable and relaxing here and the ropes end

029.jpg

019.jpg