Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Cheese

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fyn5000

Blue Belt
Reaction score
When I go to the races at Portland International Raceway I get what is called the "Track Dog" from a vendor. It's nothing special, just a big hot dog on a bun, but at the tables of condiments I add mustard down one side of the dog, a little bit of mayo down the other side, chopped onions over the mayo, relish over the mustard, then top it off with sauer kraut and lots of jalapenos. It is delicious. After a morning of hiking all around the track to watch practice or qualifying from different views, that "Track Dog" replenished my energy so I can spend the afternoon watching the races. And when the Indycars or ALMS sportcars were there I would do that Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Heck, now I'm hungry for a "Track Dog" ...

Fyn

Ken Morgan

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
When I go to the races at Portland International Raceway I get what is called the "Track Dog" from a vendor. It's nothing special, just a big hot dog on a bun, but at the tables of condiments I add mustard down one side of the dog, a little bit of mayo down the other side, chopped onions over the mayo, relish over the mustard, then top it off with sauer kraut and lots of jalapenos. It is delicious. After a morning of hiking all around the track to watch practice or qualifying from different views, that "Track Dog" replenished my energy so I can spend the afternoon watching the races. And when the Indycars or ALMS sportcars were there I would do that Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Heck, now I'm hungry for a "Track Dog" ...

Fyn

Cars! You're talking about a car race track!! OK.
Whenever I hear track I think of horses, and with this topic I was wondering about the losing horses....

OP
Drac

Drac

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
Cars! You're talking about a car race track!! OK.
Whenever I hear track I think of horses, and with this topic I was wondering about the losing horses....

That's just wrong...LOL...

Latest Discussions