What do you think

Touch Of Death

Sr. Grandmaster
MTS Alumni
Reaction score
I had a buddy that I watched that movie with, and weeks after the movie, he decided that he was faster than I was with his guard down and my guard up. I proved to him he was not. So, I think scenes like this are neat, but if it makes you go around trying to do it yourself, its dangerous entertainment. He did quit showing up to my house drunk and trying to show me Karate. I guess that was a good thing.:)

Jenna

Senior Master
MT Mentor
Reaction score
We are all more than we think we are. I think few of us ever even fractionally exploit our potential.

Each of us without exception is the biggest tragedy of could-have-been that we know. For though we are not all capable of the feats of the greatest and best and but still we are capable of far greater and far better than we have thus demonstrated.

Yet our potential comes with no limit except those many many many that we daily allow to be imposed upon ourselves.

There is nothing beyond theory that should stop us reaching our potentials.

That is my view and I do not much care if it sounds simplistic or if I have not answered the question properly

:D

OP
Xue Sheng

Xue Sheng

All weight is underside
Reaction score
We are all more than we think we are. I think few of us ever even fractionally exploit our potential.

Each of us without exception is the biggest tragedy of could-have-been that we know. For though we are not all capable of the feats of the greatest and best and but still we are capable of far greater and far better than we have thus demonstrated.

Yet our potential comes with no limit except those many many many that we daily allow to be imposed upon ourselves.

There is nothing beyond theory that should stop us reaching our potentials.

That is my view and I do not much care if it sounds simplistic or if I have not answered the question properly

:D

I like it, thank you :asian:

Last edited:

Latest Discussions